Around the NFL and General discussion

hornbybrown

6 hours ago, Mind Character said:

Kirksey on his way to the chopping block soon is the elephant in the room no one really wants to talk about b/c of how great of a leader and person Kirksey is.

His play is meh, his pay is Oh boy, his impact in locker room is Me Likey.

If he wasn't injured at the end of the season, he would've been traded this offseason imo.

With a 2 million dollar dead cap hit next year down from 10 if we cut him this year, He gone.

It would be great strategically to cut Kirksey and sign Barr or Mosley. Only issue is that Kirko hasn't passed a physical since being injured.

I agree kirksey has played well in a long time, seems to of lost his speed. I thought it was good in years 1-2-3 but after that pretty average. 

Linebacker is a tough position on the body it seems, taking on bigger olinmen, not everyone is cut out for the pounding of it.

1 hour ago, Kiwibrown said:

@NudeTayne is more like our uncomfortable 2nd step dad.

YOUR MOM

and I have something special.  I understand that it takes time to get used to changes (like the ones your body may (or may not) eventually go through).  I'm not trying to be your father, just your friend.  I care about

YOUR MOM

a lot.

*Also, the template from which Kiwi sends Tayne his appreciation letters, seeking to supplant an absentee father*:

dc1b4d5b04186e6ce647ceb4d03c25f0.jpg

Archived