Around the NFL and General discussion

hornbybrown

2 hours ago, NateDawg said:

My favorite part was seeing the obvious discomfort Silver was experiencing. 

1 hour ago, pnies20 said:

Dudes a complete 8008

I loved how he kept trying to push the Hue propaganda and eveyone just scoffed at him.

It’s been made pretty clear the issue was Hue and his buddy’s hit jobs don’t matter.

Good lord. Heres is how much of an idiot Colin Cowherd is. He says we have a tough schedule next year and won’t make the playoffs because of it.

We play the NFC West and AFC East. The 2 worst divisions in the NFL. We are easily better than every afc east team except New England. That was BEFORE the offseason. We are better than every nfc west team except LA and that’s debatable.

1 hour ago, candyman93 said:

Good lord. Heres is how much of an idiot Colin Cowherd is. He says we have a tough schedule next year and won’t make the playoffs because of it.

We play the NFC West and AFC East. The 2 worst divisions in the NFL. We are easily better than every afc east team except New England. That was BEFORE the offseason. We are better than every nfc west team except LA and that’s debatable.

He has to keep the narrative that the Browns suck and that Baker is not a good QB. He knows he can't go back on his opinion now.

I wouldn't be shocked if he said the Browns lost the trade with the Giants. 

6 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

I really like what Detroit has done this offseason too. They could fight for a WC spot in the NFC. They need to trade up for Metcalf though.

I know you like Flowers, but that contract is stupid.

Is he a decent player? Sure.  Is he worth 18 million per and the 5th largest contract by any defensive player in the league?  That’s a negative.

3 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

I know you like Flowers, but that contract is stupid.

Is he a decent player? Sure.  Is he worth 18 million per and the 5th largest contract by any defensive player in the league?  That’s a negative.

I just realized they haven’t resigned Ziggy. That would be a huge mistake by them. Flowers would really shine with him on the other side.

1 minute ago, candyman93 said:

I just realized they haven’t resigned Ziggy. That would be a huge mistake by them. Flowers would really shine with him on the other side.

He’s so tricky to me.

Hes gonna be 30 and his production is all over the place.

I would want him back if I were them, but I’m not sure how much I’d be willing to invest.

Archived