Week 8 GDT - Green Bay (3-2-1) @ Los Angeles Rams (7-0)

Leader

1 minute ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

@Outpost31

Do you think Montgomery dares to be insubordinate and take that ball out of the endzone if Rodgers isn't making passive agressive shots in the media at McCarthy?

Don't think one has anything to do with the other. Montgomery is responsible for his actions. He took the ball out of the hands of Rodgers and most likely cost us the game. 

I think this suggestion is stupid as was the play by Montgomery. 

1 minute ago, Golfman said:

Don't think one has anything to do with the other. Montgomery is responsible for his actions. He took the ball out of the hands of Rodgers and most likely cost us the game. 

I think this suggestion is stupid as was the play by Montgomery. 

I think your sarcasm detector is severely broken

4 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

I don't think it's as bad as you're making it out to be.

I see a massively talented QB looking massively average. We have a new GM, our HC is on the last year of his deal (for all intents and purposes) and now is when stuff like this comes out. I think it's absolutely what I'm making it out to be.

Just now, Packerraymond said:

I see a massively talented QB looking massively average. We have a new GM, our HC is on the last year of his deal (for all intents and purposes) and now is when stuff like this comes out. I think it's absolutely what I'm making it out to be.

I guess I'm not reading those comments as Rodgers having beef with McCarthy. There were previous comments this year that I thought were aggressive, I'm not seeing that here.

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

Is Rodgers making these statements realizing that he is in GB for the next 5+ years with his new contract and see MM on essentially a 1 year deal and trying to send a message to the Gutekunst/Murphy powers that he would like a new HC for the 2019 season?

2 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

I guess I'm not reading those comments as Rodgers having beef with McCarthy. There were previous comments this year that I thought were aggressive, I'm not seeing that here.

Rodgers is too smart and professional to be anything more than subtle with his comments. Similar to the "we just have to make sure everyone is all in" after the Falcons loss. On its face a harmless comment, but clearly a shot at Ted for not adding a single vet over the course of an injury plagued year.

Just now, Packerraymond said:

Rodgers is too smart and professional to be anything more than subtle with his comments. Similar to the "we just have to make sure everyone is all in" after the Falcons loss. On its face a harmless comment, but clearly a shot at Ted for not adding a single vet over the course of an injury plagued year.

MM made similar comments. Also wasn't MM somehow involved in the whole 3 headed monster and communications thing ? I'm just trying to get my bearings on this 

2 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Hard to say, I could easily see it just being comments a guy makes coming off of a frustrating loss. 

The media loves stroking these fires. 

7 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Is Rodgers making these statements realizing that he is in GB for the next 5+ years with his new contract and see MM on essentially a 1 year deal and trying to send a message to the Gutekunst/Murphy powers that he would like a new HC for the 2019 season?

That's my thought yes.

Archived