Week 7: Dallas Week GDT!

Ghostnote

Just now, MKnight82 said:

giphy.gif

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a5bc78cd7734567632e

Just now, turtle28 said:

Don’t you have to be 13 to be on this forum? I thought that was in the rules when you sign up.

Since that is the case it would seem to me that this forum is PG-13, not PG. So, I would think that as long as no one is posting nude pictures or someone killing someone that every other meme/jpeg or gif would be ok for the forum.

I'm doing what the owner of the forum instructed me to do. If you guys think I'm enjoying this, you got another thing coming.

1 minute ago, Woz said:

I'm doing what the owner of the forum instructed me to do. If you guys think I'm enjoying this, you got another thing coming.

Oh I know, I’m just saying. PG-13 is how I always thought this forum was since I joined it 16 years ago or so.

5 hours ago, turtle28 said:

Don’t you have to be 13 to be on this forum? I thought that was in the rules when you sign up.

Since that is the case it would seem to me that this forum is PG-13, not PG. So, I would think that as long as no one is posting nude pictures or someone killing someone that every other meme/jpeg or gif would be ok for the forum.

It also needs to be safe for work. As in if someone was browsing the site at work, would it cause them to get in trouble?

I’m definitely worried about the Cowboys rushing attack, 2nd in the NFL at 147 ypg. The Reason the Cowboys beat us in 2016 & 17 was because of their running game and our run defense was awful the last two years.

We can mostly stay in the 3-4 with three 300 pounders on the DL this game to stop the run because their passing game isn’t even what it once was in 2016 & 17 with Dak, Dez & Witten.

We absolutely have to stop Zeke and Dak on the zone read. If we do that, we should win this game.

Stopping Dallas involves two things.  Stop Zeke and defend Beasley.  if we somehow we can do that, they got nothing else.  The problem is we always play down to the competition so some unknown rookie will come in and nail us for a loss.  I have zero feeling in winning this game, ZERO.  To me Alex Smith is the second best QB on this team.  Colt would be a better choice right now.  The Dallas LBs are very fast so they can cover Reed and Davis the only weapons this game manager will throw to.  They will play the run well and stop AP, in fact I foresee this game being very similar to what the Colts did to us on D.  And this staff has no clue on how to do game time adjustments.  We are loosing this one guys.

2 hours ago, TheGreeK1973 said:

Stopping Dallas involves two things.  Stop Zeke and defend Beasley.  if we somehow we can do that, they got nothing else.  The problem is we always play down to the competition so some unknown rookie will come in and nail us for a loss.  I have zero feeling in winning this game, ZERO.  To me Alex Smith is the second best QB on this team.  Colt would be a better choice right now.  The Dallas LBs are very fast so they can cover Reed and Davis the only weapons this game manager will throw to.  They will play the run well and stop AP, in fact I foresee this game being very similar to what the Colts did to us on D.  And this staff has no clue on how to do game time adjustments.  We are loosing this one guys.

I don’t see that exactly. I don’t really buy the “play down to our level of competition” catch phrase anymore. It’s the NFL, all teams are about equal except for the Pats and Rams who seem to be elite but even they can be beat on any given Sunday.

I don’t think we are that much better than the Cowboys even if we are clicking on all cylinders which we’ve only done for 3 halves so far this season.

I think if we contain Zeke, Dak as a runner and Beasley that we will win the game. The Dallas secondary is not very good, so while they have some talent in the front 7, as long as Moses can block Lawrence for more than 2 seconds, I think Alex will have a better day than what he had the last two weeks where he didn’t even complete 60% of his passes.

I really hope Crowder and CT play. If they do, I don’t see how the Cowboys are going to slow down Crowder, CT, PRich, Reed, VD and hopefully Doctson too. 

They may be able to slow down our running game but I doubt they’ll be able to stop it. We made adjustments to our running game after the Saints loss and it worked out for us last week against the panthers who have a better defense than the Cowboys do.

Truthfully, the person who stops our running game the most is Jay Gruden because he doesn’t call running plays consistently enough unless it’s on a roll and AD or previous backs like Morris and Kelley are ripping off 4 plus yard a clip. The first carry that one of our backs only gets a yard or two or god for bid a loss, Gruden starts to abandon the run and then we are easy to defend because teams are almost sure we are going to pass.

Guys, I added some new photos to the front page. 

They are absolutely G rated. Since the fun police and those guys called Mods had to strip away the layers that made this place great. 

i absolutely followed the rules, and they got more strict. 

Don't they know that we won because of the ladies. Sheesh. 

7 minutes ago, mike23md said:

Guys, I added some new photos to the front page. 

They are absolutely G rated. Since the fun police and those guys called Mods had to strip away the layers that made this place great. 

i absolutely followed the rules, and they got more strict. 

Don't they know that we won because of the ladies. Sheesh. 

Are you sure the pitched tent in the background of the Amish girl’s picture is G rated?

Archived