2019 NFL Draft - Wide Receivers & Tight Ends

Forge

9 hours ago, jrry32 said:

I had totally forgotten about Jalen Hurd. I see that he had a productive year. That's an intriguing guy.

Hes talented for sure. I actually went to go scout him to see how he was doing for Baylor and that's how I came across Mims. He under achieved but the talent is there easy to make a Sunday roster. Might even be a steal under the right coach.

On 12/11/2018 at 11:56 PM, jrry32 said:

I had totally forgotten about Jalen Hurd. I see that he had a productive year. That's an intriguing guy.

Living in Tennessee all I heard about before he transferred was how he is the best RB they've had since Jamal Lewis. The dude is a head case. He couldn't handle the fact that he wasn't living up to the hype and they needed to play Kamara. Kids mature mentally and physically so I'm willing to see how he looks at TE or whatever he's playing now. Is he getting a lot of looks in their offense?

So DK Metcalf is definitely my new WR #1. I've been doing a lot more research on these guys and as much as I love N'Keal Harry, Metcalf has some serious Josh Gordon/Andre Johnson traits. He's going to be a superstar in the NFL if he can get paired up with a good QB. He's underdeveloped as a route runner, but so are many of the WR's that come into the league and end up dominating. He is so freaking smooth, so freaking strong, so freaking fast, and can make spectacular plays routinely. Not coverable.

• Like 5

18 hours ago, pnies20 said:

Living in Tennessee all I heard about before he transferred was how he is the best RB they've had since Jamal Lewis. The dude is a head case. He couldn't handle the fact that he wasn't living up to the hype and they needed to play Kamara. Kids mature mentally and physically so I'm willing to see how he looks at TE or whatever he's playing now. Is he getting a lot of looks in their offense?

He's a WR at Baylor. I think he's too robotic to play WR in the NFL and therefore, I don't know if he's draftable for me. In a loaded WR class, I can't seem to peg him as a draftable one right now.

1 hour ago, BleedTheClock said:

He's a WR at Baylor. I think he's too robotic to play WR in the NFL and therefore, I don't know if he's draftable for me. In a loaded WR class, I can't seem to peg him as a draftable one right now.

I could see him being a TE. What is 6’4 250? He may get drafted late but he could be a contributor for a team needing a 2nd TE.

Xavier Ubosi on UAB is really standing out against Northern Illinois in the bowl game.  Is just dominating and showcasing some big time speed and he is an impressive 6-3 215 WR who is put together.  Really good hands as well, impressive looking prospect could be a big time sleeper come draft time, what a game so far by him!

• Like 1

On 12/17/2018 at 9:27 AM, MSURacerDT55 said:

I think Terry McLaurin and Johnny Dixon are going to be really nice low round, low expectation guys who could eventually be good contributors to a team. I also think they will test well at the combine.

Johnny Dixon is a sleeper for sure. I like him a lot and do expect him to blow up the combine.