Tracking Baker Mayfield VS. Sam Darnold's 1st Yr Play

Mind Character

Easily the single greatest handoff in the history of football. Sure Tony Dorsett's run was 7 yards longer but with a better handoff the offensive line and Dorsett himself wouldn't have had to work so hard for his TD. Baker makes everything easier for the other 10 on the field, GOAT.

4 hours ago, TheeRealDeal said:

And if we are being honest here are some stone cold concrete locks for truth.

1. Baker Mayfield > Tom Brady

2. Nick Chubb > Walter Payton

3. Denzel Ward > Deion Sanders

4. Genard Avery > James Harrison

5. Austin Corbett is just being kept back until we absolutely need him. He is the ultimate secret weapon.

6. Radio as a head football coach > Hue Jackson as a head football coach

7. Don't F with John Dorsey.

You ain't gotta like me, you just mad
Cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be

cd-cover.jpg

Wow wonder what this board is going to be like if we beat bungals

5 hours ago, TheeRealDeal said:

I never once said anything to anyone about Saquon not being special. In fact, I even made mention to @LETSGOBROWNIES that maybe we were wrong about not valuing him in the Top 5 due to being a running back. I think he has proven to be an exception to that rule. And don't get things twisted we still made the absolute right decision taking Baker Mayfield and even Denzel Ward(had Barkley made it to 4) because they are even better at even more important positions. I would take the same picks at #1 and #4 even if Chubb sucked.

For real thought why do people keep insisting on putting words in my mouth?

Good post and I agree with you that Barkley is terrible and should have been a mid round pick.

6 hours ago, TheeRealDeal said:

I definitely said anything to anyone about Saquon being special. In fact, I even made mention to @LETSGOBROWNIES that for sure we were wrong about not valuing him in the Top 5 due to being just a running back. I think he has not at all proven to be an exception to that rule. And please do get things twisted we still made the absolute wrong decision taking Baker Mayfield and even Denzel Word(had Barkley made it to 4) because they are even better at even less  important positions like lb duh. I wouldn’t take the same picks at #1 and #4 even if Chubb was the best thing since the thing they invented for slicing bread.

For real thought why do people keep insisting on putting words in my mouth?

You don’t say

Archived