World Series: Los Angeles Dodgers vs Boston Red Sox

Eagles27

1 minute ago, Pats#1 said:

It may very well be my Boston shades....but I haven't noticed the ever growing home plate for the Red Sox pitchers tonight. 

There's only been 1 or 2 really bad calls. The others have been the borderline that get called 50/50 all the time. 

As for the difference I'm honestly not seeing it, but that doesn't mean it hasn't happened. But it also feels to me that the Dodgers are swinging more freely rather than letting them go. But this is all gut if anyone finds a strike map it may prove me wrong.

Just now, mse326 said:

There's only been 1 or 2 really bad calls. The others have been the borderline that get called 50/50 all the time. 

As for the difference I'm honestly not seeing it, but that doesn't mean it hasn't happened. But it also feels to me that the Dodgers are swinging more freely rather than letting them go. But this is all gut if anyone finds a strike map it may prove me wrong.

Theres been three off the top of my head that weren't even close that were called for strikes. 

Just feels like this ump has been real relaxed with the strike zone in key moments. 

Archived