Week 7 GDT

SBLIII

Just now, Duluther said:

I’ve made two posts in this thread, and two ever about Lattimore. How about you post about games and not about posters?

And those two sets of two posts have both been in this thread... and pretty much been the only posts you've made in this thread.  If all you're going to contribute to the thread is hating on Lattimore, what exactly is the point?

Just now, The LBC said:

And those two sets of two posts have both been in this thread... and pretty much been the only posts you've made in this thread.  If all you're going to contribute to the thread is hating on Lattimore, what exactly is the point?

Where were you when Pwny was in here trolling about Mariota?

I'm genuinely starting to believe that the only way the Cowboys will ever be good again is if Aikman is banned from commentating their games - because he'll continue to heap praise on mediocre players like Dak out of team loyalty and that will result in Jerruh standing by his men (not just Dak but Garrett, Linehan, etc.).

So what I'm saying is that if I have to endure more Troy Aikman called games, I'm willing to make that sacrifice.

Just now, The LBC said:

I’m watching the game and it’s been one of the only interesting notes from a very ugly/boring game.  What else do you want me to mention? How interesting John Harbaugh’s use of challenges are? 

Doesn’t matter, though, I’m posting about a game, and a mod is posting about me. Later.

Archived