Who's the 3rd Best Team in the NFC

footbull3196

Who's thr 3rd best team in the NFC?  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Who's thr 3rd best team in the NFC?

55 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

I had to think long and hard who was #2 before I decided to click the topic. I may put the Saints at #2 but it’s no where near as decisive as you made the thread to be.  

We will know more come Sunday night. The winner of that game should be #2 with the loser dropping to #3.

56 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

I had to think long and hard who was #2 before I decided to click the topic. I may put the Saints at #2 but it’s no where near as decisive as you made the thread to be.  

It's not decisive at all.  Saints could easily be 2-4 right now.  Their defense has already given up last minute potentially game losing TDs to Tyrod Taylor and Joe Flacco.  Not to mention gotten absolutely destroyed by Fitzmagic and Matt Ryan.

Their best performances have been against the cadaver of Eli Manning and check down Smith.

2 hours ago, Jlowe22 said:

It's not decisive at all.  Saints could easily be 2-4 right now.  Their defense has already given up last minute potentially game losing TDs to Tyrod Taylor and Joe Flacco.  Not to mention gotten absolutely destroyed by Fitzmagic and Matt Ryan.

Their best performances have been against the cadaver of Eli Manning and check down Smith.

To be fair, you guys didn't have Ingram for a lot of the season. And he is your ball control keep the defense off the field guy no?

4 minutes ago, Riftty said:

To be fair, you guys didn't have Ingram for a lot of the season. And he is your ball control keep the defense off the field guy no?

Eh, that has minimal impact IMO.  Bucs and Falcons were torching us no matter.   Ball control helped us against the Ravens, but Ingram only had 12 carries for 2.7.

Saints stay on the field a lot regardless.  If anything hurt us it was the fumbles.

19 hours ago, dtait93 said:

If the Redskins had 2kGuice they would be taken a lot more seriously I think. Shame.

LOL I had completely forgotten about that absurd prediction.  Yeah, I think Guice might have been a factor in the Redskins getting more votes in this thread

19 hours ago, dtait93 said:

If the Redskins had 2kGuice they would be taken a lot more seriously I think. Shame.

LOL I had completely forgotten about that absurd prediction.  Yeah, I think Guice might have been a factor in the Redskins getting more votes in this thread

On 10/23/2018 at 11:03 AM, Jlowe22 said:

They could also be 6-0 if they weren’t completely blindsided by the Bucs...I’m pretty sure that the Bucs would have lit just about anyone up that night. Good times find ways to win close games. 

The Saints schedule the rest of the way is brutal. To be a top 2 seed with that schedule means that they very well could be a team of destiny. 

Archived