Is that the light at the end of the tunnel? (O.T. Thread)

zelbell

Posted (edited)
On 4/29/2024 at 9:00 PM, Kiwibrown said:

Hey Dawgs

My wife and I are off to Africa to look at a job running a church. 

Pray for us if that is what you are into. 

mice

Edited by Bonanza23
The church kind of course

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

This is a very beta insult. What happened Scrabble? You were the GOAT troll.

He's overcompensating because he knows Mike is the true alpha of the forum.

• Like 4

Deep down I was really hoping Scrabble was Andrew Tate, calling everyone betas and then not being able to change his own air filter or do a full dip all the way down because of some phantom shoulder injury.

• Like 2

Nobody even told me there were supposed to be northern lights on Friday night and I was laying in bed with them going on outside my house. Maybe I was just living under a rock that day or something. I would have rather seen that than the eclipse we saw, which was also cool. Then I periodically looked for them the last two nights and nothing. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NateDawg said:

Nobody even told me there were supposed to be northern lights on Friday night and I was laying in bed with them going on outside my house. Maybe I was just living under a rock that day or something. I would have rather seen that than the eclipse we saw, which was also cool. Then I periodically looked for them the last two nights and nothing. 

That’s unfortunate, I’ve heard it was spectacular. Unfortunately I completely forgot about it 😠. But the next day I asked a neighbor if he saw it, where we are it wasn’t seen. And I wasn’t going to drive to see it so my sleep won out. 

But I did see a spectacular showing a few years ago. With reds greens and all kinds of color. It was amazing. But it’s also somewhat eerie. 

• Like 1