Is that the light at the end of the tunnel? (O.T. Thread)

zelbell

Just now, sdrawkcab321 said:

Yeah many times. Love it. Just don’t understand why it’s so cheap. What’s the catch?

I’ve never heard of places you’re describing tbh.

Ohio is pretty cheap overall, not too many places you’ll do better in my experience and to my knowledge.

col1q17_map1.jpg 

post some links to what you’re talking about.

Just now, candyman93 said:

So glad the Indians play in the worst division in baseball.

Truth!

They need to get someone other than Tomlin and they need at least 1 more big bat if they want to be major World Series contenders.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Truth!

They need to get someone other than Tomlin and they need at least 1 more big bat if they want to be major World Series contenders.

The Twins can’t score and the Tigers just suck. The Royals and Sox are competing for the worst record in baseball.

Just focus on improving and staying healthy.

On 4/29/2018 at 11:32 AM, sdrawkcab321 said:

I’ve been seriously thinking about moving to Myrtle beach. I can’t believe how cheap houses and property taxes are down there. You can get a 4 bed 3 bath 2500 sqt house for under 130,000. How the hell is that even possible? Plus no snow and you live on vacation. Has anyone ever lived there before? I can’t think of any drawbacks aside from hurricane season. 

Have to imagine Home Insurance is insane down there

OK those of you from here in Ohio.

You've seen me make countless posts about Australian Rules Football.

Now you can see what I've been talking about. Set your DVR for 1 a.m. on FS2).....but at 1:00 a.m., the Geelong Cats take on the Collingwood Magpies at the 100,000 seat Melbourne Cricket Ground. Here are highlights of the Cats/Giants game last week. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DS6mep0M554&disable_polymer=true as well as the Magpies/Lions game (one of the best games of the year). https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9UBq4djCY0  Come see what all the excitement is about. ?

What is the AFL?  Overview of the game and basic rules.

Here are links to what the game is about.  

• Like 1