Is that the light at the end of the tunnel? (O.T. Thread)

zelbell

13 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Thought this was kind of funny. If you didn’t pay your water bill, Detroit is turning your water back on temporarily.

https://www.fox2detroit.com/news/detroit-to-restore-water-service-to-unpaid-homes-to-allow-people-to-wash-their-hands-to-avoid-coronavirus

This Coronavirus may just be the hero we never knew we needed.

• Like 1

At what point are they going to make sporting events empty stands though?

At least this ‘pandemic’ hit during NBA season. If it affects my fall, I’m bringing fists. Not sure who I will swing it, but I will at least shake my fist at the sky. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Mega Ron said:

I've come down with flu like symptoms this evening.

In the past 10 days I've been at 2 premier League matches with 120,000 others, school events, swimming lessons, hockey.

I've probably contributed a decent amount 

rip ron

• Like 3

12 hours ago, bruceb said:

Is that the elderly categorically or those of them with other health issues and/or weak immune systems.

Asking for a friend.

all of the above, but comorbidities, smoking, diabetes and high blood pressure increase the risk a bunch

10 hours ago, NateDawg said:

People need to just embrace that this is not containable at this point. The media needs to shut up, and the overreactions in general like Ohio State canceling classes, need to go away. For the sake of sanity and my investments. It’s a glorified flu.

Also when I get the corona, everyone else is getting it too. Nobody is keeping me in captivity for a month where I have to burn my own time to takeoff work for a glorified cold. The sooner everyone gets it, the sooner people can quit overreacting and realize it’s not that bad. Except the old folks. I will keep my sickness away from the retirement homes.

heres the thing hto it seems like its actually less bad than a cold for youngs and supremely worse for olds 

4 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

New York has quarantined people now. 

That’s gonna suck when Columbus does it.

Coming to your town with 28 kids for Ohio Model United Nations this weekend........maybe.  That is subject to change.  

• Like 1

This virus thing is starting to sound like a scheme to kill off the old quickly without having to poison or gas them or off them directly in some other way and spare us all the tremendous healthcare expense they incur in their last year of lives.

Not a bad plan, so long as I don't get caught up in it.;)

Edited by bruceb
grammar

7 minutes ago, bruceb said:

This virus thing is starting to sound like a scheme to kill off the old quickly without having to poison or gas them or off them directly in some other way and spare us all the tremendous healthcare expense they incur in their last year of life.

Not a bad plan, so long as I don't get caught up in it.;)

Soylent Green works man.