Is that the light at the end of the tunnel? (O.T. Thread)

zelbell

Just now, mistakey said:

I don’t mind the promos when they’re genuine.  Like when two guys hate eachother like Cormier and bones.

Yeah that’s whatever, but this WWE fake feud stuff is so awful.

Colby Covington and even Chael Sonnen are guilty of it too, but to varying degrees.

I understand fighters wanting to create interest in their brand and increase their buys, that’s fine I guess, bu though can’t let the fake feuds determine who’s getting tittle shots FFS.

Let you guys know. Google express has a site wide %25 off of everything. You can save up to a maximum of $100. Just bought my a Ryobi power tool set that is normally $149 and got it for $121. For 5tools, can’t freaking beat it. The %25 is good for one use until july17

Edited by buno67

23 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Let you guys know. Google express has a site wide %25 off of everything. You can save up to a maximum of $100. Just bought my a Ryobi power tool set that is normally $149 and got it for $121. For 5tools, can’t freaking beat it. The %25 is good for one use until july17

Gracious Buno the freaking % sign goes after the number. Get better.

• Like 3