Is that the light at the end of the tunnel? (O.T. Thread)

zelbell

48 minutes ago, malibuspeedrace said:

I didn’t really.

maybe it was only because it was only 1 season worth of story… but I found zero real interest in any of it

I started watching it, got busy and paused it with the intention of coming back to it and then read it’s not gonna return until 2024 so I figured I’ll just wait till then cuz I’m sure as **** not gonna remember what happened 

13 hours ago, candyman93 said:

God this show was peak television 7 years ago

I didn't watch GOT until after the series was completely finished.  Haven't read the books, but watched the series over the course of about 6 weeks. (Pretty sure an image of me sitting on my couch is now in the Webster's dictionary next to the word "binge").....

It was the most awkward tv viewing events of my life.  

Season 1:  Arya Stark is a little kid.

Season 8:  (a month or so later).....Arya Stark is dropping trou with Gendry

A tad bit AWKWARD.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, big poppa pump said:

Season 8 was fine....until the finale....🙄

Disagree. Season 8 was awful and the finale was about as okay as it could be considering how bad the rest of the season was. Don't get me wrong, the finale wasn't good at all, but it was pretty much impossible for it to be good with how season 8 unfolded.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, DawgX said:

Disagree. Season 8 was awful and the finale was about as okay as it could be considering how bad the rest of the season was. Don't get me wrong, the finale wasn't good at all, but it was pretty much impossible for it to be good with how season 8 unfolded.

The whole season was such a let down.  So rushed, so much fan service, so anticlimactic.

I think GRRM wanted it to be like 10 seasons and that tracks tbh.  10 full season and you wrap things up at a similar pace to the rest of the series.

Im still stunned HBO let that happen. If they’d have done things right it’s arguably the best television show ever produced.  Now?  Idk..  a good story with a turd ending. At best HBO’s 3rd best show now.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

The whole season was such a let down.  So rushed, so much fan service, so anticlimactic.

I think GRRM wanted it to be like 10 seasons and that tracks tbh.  10 full season and you wrap things up at a similar pace to the rest of the series.

Im still stunned HBO let that happen. If they’d have done things right it’s arguably the best television show ever produced.  Now?  Idk..  a good story with a turd ending. At best HBO’s 3rd best show now.

Behind Sopranos and what else?