GDT: An American Ish Show in London (Endangered bird vs London Jags)

oland11

2 hours ago, Jroc04 said:

If the Jags score more than 20 pts I’ll be shocked. 

Cant wait for this one. 

Really looking forward to Sweat getting some reps. He very well may be thrust into a starting role next year. 

not sure he starts but these next games will show how big a need DE is 

8 hours ago, Eagles $5$ said:

If we lose to Bortles, we should shut it down.

Well he has put together a good game or two in the past. Once Schwartz goes full prevent, expect the same to occur.

Only question is , Which Jags Defense shows up. The one killing Wentz every other down while locking down all of our WR? Or the one giving up 40pts to Dak? 

Doubt the latter happens again. Yipppeee!!!

Curious if we see Ramsey on Alshon for most of the game....

Tbh, we might want that to be the case. IIRC Ramsey is like 62nd or something ranked corner right now when targeted. 

On paper, Jags D matches up very well against our offense. Great DL that should exploit the weaknesses in our OL (looking at you, Isaac and Lane)...LBs who can cover TEs well (namely Jack)....legit shutdown corner to take AJ out of the game as much as possible in Ramsey......

However, this Jags defense has been a completely different unit so far this season on the field than the one that looks so good on paper. 

If we lose, I think it will be because Bottles has some huge game through the air and on the ground. Hopefully we keep a spy on him on passing plays....Though Im not very optimistic. 

I foresee a bunch of momentum shifting, WTF happened plays happening where we have Jax's offense pinned back at like 3rd and 12 and Bortles takes off for 18 yards.

7 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

They just had 4 DBs arrested in a London bar fight lol, think they'll be short 7 DBs tomorrow? We might have a chance!

It was due to them not paying a bill.

They were released once the bill was paid.

Who goes to a club 36 hours before a game anyway?  Hopefully they are distracted today.

Archived