2019 Off-Season Roster Building: Free Agency & Draft

Mind Character

If they do sign McCoy, I’m not sure this DL rotation will be fair if guys are healthy. LB would seem to be the biggest up-in-the-air position group on D. Elite talent on both sides of the ball. We will see how it all comes together, but it’s tough to find a more talented roster.  

• Like 1

Lamar Jackson still having issues throwing the football. Several of his passes "wobbled through the air" at first week of #Ravens OTAs. "I feel like my hand is a little too high on the football and that makes the ball go out of whack a lot," said Jackson:

Bahahahahahaha

Its because you’re a runningback Lamar.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, NudeTayne said:

Can confirm that McCoy visiting three AFCN teams is an attempt at a contract power play but that Dorsey already has his number set.

We've already established that you're Fake News, Tayne.

It’s expected that he was going to take more than one visit. Can’t fault him for spending the weekend to think things over. Hopefully that visit on Tuesday to Baltimore never happens. If it does and he lands there, they will have done a pretty good job of replacing some missing pieces this off-season.

4 minutes ago, Dawgpoun8017 said:

It is rumored that playing for a contender holds more weight than money for him, I think that gives us more of a shot than Baltimore 

Especially if they show him there "quarterback" "throw" the football.