2019 New NFL Head Coaches - Flores to Miami

Texas_OutLaw7

23 minutes ago, textaz03 said:

Well this flipping sux!! I’m pretty sure they can’t announce it till after we have completed our last game. 

Injust hope his head is still in the game and doesn’t affect our Super Bowl Run!!

Clarence Hill is a hack. Literally, no one else is reporting this. It seems likely that Miami beat reporters called him because... wow!... head coaching interviews are big news and he covers Dallas.

At most, take this as a sign that Richard is a serious candidate. Had he been offered or accepted the job, we'd be hearing about it from someone else. I still think he's an unlikely candidate in Miami.

DeMarco Murray is going back to college, sort of.

The former Cowboys’ All-Pro running back, who had one of the greatest seasons in franchise history, is reportedly headed to the University of Arizona to coach running backs for the Wildcats

Have been worried about Miami poaching KR for a couple of weeks.  

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

I am convinced that is as close to career suicide as you can commit. He should wait for a much more attractive opportunity. 

1 hour ago, plan9misfit said:

Indeed. Miami is a really, really bad job. You know you’re hitting bottom when Cleveland is a better job. 

idk. Not a great organization the past few years I get, but the roster isn't void of talent and they can add some significant cap ($27m) space with 0 dead money if they so choose...Quinn, Parker, and Amendola. Keep Tannehill for one more season (too much dead $ this yr) and start building around Jerome Baker, Minkah Fitz, decent depth at RB, etc. and you're also looking to lots of cap space next 2 seasons. 

17 minutes ago, MightyMouse07 said:

Miami is devoid of talent lol and their assets are trash. There is nothing there.

They have some talent (Reshad Jones, Minkah Fitzpatrick) but yeah...they need a lot of work.

Archived