THE QUEST FOR THE DC/OC Beginneth!

MistaBohmbastic

1 minute ago, MistaBohmbastic said:

@freakygeniuskid thank you for not allowing a thread by me to be locked for the second time in a week. That would have been demoralizing.

Any guy who honestly thinks the best way to capture the attention of 53 grown men is by pulling down your pants and giving them the business is okay by me.

To quote my all time favorite comedian, Bill Hicks, "That guy had a d***."

Dinosaurs! We all miss him.

cb60c79832741b08f6ae2a4e1f823f74.jpg

7 hours ago, Activated10 said:

Damn, ya'll must be hella old (At least 40) if you regularly listened to comedian with pic in black & white loll. Good to have some OG Browns fans

bruh thats alex jones he's still a live and kickin nor is he a comedian

John Harbaugh and/or Dave Toub paired with an elite offensive coordinator willing to do what Sean McVay has done with Goff but instead for Baker is likely to be the best option on the market.

Harbaugh's most recent OC/DC pairing have good DVOA efficiency ratings, but I wonder if Harbaugh is willing to go outside of his traditionalist football circle hires in favor of a young Oklahoma spread incorporating type of OC.

6 minutes ago, Mind Character said:

John Harbaugh and/or Dave Toub paired with an elite offensive coordinator willing to do what Sean McVay has done with Goff but instead for Baker is likely to be the best option on the market.

Harbaugh's most recent OC/DC pairing have good DVOA efficiency ratings, but I wonder if Harbaugh is willing to go outside of his traditionalist football circle hires in favor of a young Oklahoma spread incorporating type of OC.

Yeah then in a year or two, he will need to rebuild his offensive coaching staff 

38 minutes ago, buno67 said:

Yeah then in a year or two, he will need to rebuild his offensive coaching staff 

This is why I want an offensive guy as the HC, so the system stays here with Baker.

I actually don’t mind a HC being a coordinator as well as if what got them the job in the first place.  (The fact Hue couldn’t do both doesn’t mean someone else can’t.)

4 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

This is why I want an offensive guy as the HC, so the system stays here with Baker.

I actually don’t mind a HC being a coordinator as well as if what got them the job in the first place.  (The fact Hue couldn’t do both doesn’t mean someone else can’t.)

Yeah, many things have wrecked our team, but the revolving door at coordinator has been one of them. JT had something like 8 offensive coaching changes in his career, which is just stupid really. 

If we cant get a gun oc/hc and we go with a guy like Harbaugh, then keep fat ugly freddie. 

I'd be all for putting Harbaugh on top of greg and fat freddie.

Archived