Week 9: Atlanta Falcons GDT

Ghostnote

5 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Hate him? No. Think he’s playing like crap and not happy that we gave up what we did for this? Yes. If he played well we’d all love him and there would be no issues. 

Dude, you’ve never liked him. You can’t just change your opinion of him that you’ve had since February. If he plays better in the future you could admit you were wrong about him, but it wouldn’t change the fact that you were never a fan of his to begin with and have ravaged this forum with a deluge of hate towards him since we traded for him. You’ve made the gameday threads unbearable to participate in since the season started despite the fact that we are 5-2.

Just now, turtle28 said:

Dude, you’ve never liked him. You can’t just change your opinion of him that you’ve had since February.

At the same time, prior to that drive, he hadn't done a whole lot to create a space for opinions to change.

Just now, turtle28 said:

Dude, you’ve never liked him. You can’t just change your opinion of him that you’ve had since February.

I didn’t change my opinion. I’ve never hated Alex Smith. I didn’t like the trade mainly because I didn’t feel he fit this offense. I was right. 

Archived