Week 9: Atlanta Falcons GDT

Ghostnote

1 minute ago, lavar703 said:

BS. E has constantly made excuses for Smiths play. 

Or, he’s just pointing out the obvious which should also be factored into the analysis of the offense. We did the same thing for the offense when the former QB was here as well.

Just now, turtle28 said:

Or, he’s just pointing out the obvious which should also be factored into the analysis of the offense. We did the same thing for the offense when the former QB was here as well.

Actually everyone crapped on the old QB all the time.

3 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Lmao whatever dude. Keep living in fantasy land where Smith is a good QB. 

Right, I pointed to half dozen situations (in one quarter) in which Smith did something well and it got screwed up or at least when someone else put us behind the 8 ball. And that’s fantasy land stuff. Whereas you and your “things aren’t going well, must be because the QB sucksss” schtick are the voice of reason. 

If by “fantasy land” you mean “doesn’t watch the game like an angry adolescent looking for an obvious scapegoat to confirm my prior opinions,” then I guess we can agree. 

Just now, turtle28 said:

We could actually throw the ball with the other QB. Do you know how and you have to suck to not throw for 200 yards in three straight games? 

1 minute ago, e16bball said:

Right, I pointed to half dozen situations (in one quarter) in which Smith did something well and it got screwed up or at least when someone else put us behind the 8 ball. And that’s fantasy land stuff. Whereas you and your “things aren’t going well, must be because the QB sucksss” schtick are the voice of reason. 

If by “fantasy land” you mean “doesn’t watch the game like an angry adolescent looking for an obvious scapegoat to confirm my prior opinions,” then I guess we can agree. 

Even if you want to argue Alex Smith isn’t the problem it’s painfully obvious he isn’t the solution either.

Archived