Week 9: Atlanta Falcons GDT

Ghostnote

Just now, e16bball said:

Right, I pointed to half dozen situations (in one quarter) in which Smith did something well and it got screwed up or at least when someone else put us behind the 8 ball. And that’s fantasy land stuff. Whereas you and your “things aren’t going well, must be because the QB sucksss” schtick are the voice of reason. 

If by “fantasy land” you mean “doesn’t watch the game like an angry adolescent looking for an obvious scapegoat to confirm my prior opinions,” then I guess we can agree. 

Give me a break. You’ve done nothing but make excuses for Smith’s play. You even go as far as to trash the former QB to try and help your point. Smith isn’t worth what we gave up to acquire him. Maybe hat changes at some point but up until now we could’ve got the same out of McCoy. 

2 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

We could actually throw the ball with the other QB. Do you know how and you have to suck to not throw for 200 yards in three straight games? 

The other QB didn’t have a running back who ran for 100 yards almost every game and threw the ball on avg 10 more times per game to put up more yards.

Yes, a running game helps the QB but it also takes away volume stats from the QB as well.

1 minute ago, lavar703 said:

Give me a break. You’ve done nothing but make excuses for Smith’s play. You even go as far as to trash the former QB to try and help your point. Smith isn’t worth what we gave up to acquire him. Maybe hat changes at some point but up until now we could’ve got the same out of McCoy. 

We get it, you hate Alex but I sure which you’d analyze the whole game instead of just one position.

1 minute ago, turtle28 said:

The other QB didn’t have a running back who ran for 100 yards almost every game and threw the ball on avg 10 more times per game to put up more yards.

Yes, a running game helps the QB but it also takes away volume stats from the QB as well.

It actually makes it harder to throw the ball when you don't have a running game.

Archived