You Hear It First: Hip Hop & R&B

pwny

57 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Drake asking for facts but has yet to provide facts about saying Kendrick’s child is not his 

6:16 in LA is the most important song in the entire battle. It explains what happened. I haven't listened to this new song by Drake yet I just want to get that out there. 

Posted (edited)

Wouldn’t you record yourself plotting the fake info so you can release it when he fell for it? Cause that’s a win no matter what is said. 

Drake thinks we’re stupid 

Brought up Millie when her name was never said by Kendrick lol 

Edited by agarcia34

Push Ups was great. Family Matters was good (especially that final beat & flow by Drake).

But that response (The Heart 6) was weak as hell. Drake would have been better off not responding. 

Guess I'm in the minority. He did about everything he could do there to get his back off the wall and put the focus back on Kendrick. Only things I didn't like were the MBB namedrop and also not having any evidence of his claims. Other than that, he found a way to put the pressure back on Kendrick because if he really lured him in with a fake daughter and Kendrick doesn't have any evidence of the pedo stuff, idk how he comes back with anything that we can put any stock into. 

4 hours ago, JonStark said:

Guess I'm in the minority. He did about everything he could do there to get his back off the wall and put the focus back on Kendrick. Only things I didn't like were the MBB namedrop and also not having any evidence of his claims. Other than that, he found a way to put the pressure back on Kendrick because if he really lured him in with a fake daughter and Kendrick doesn't have any evidence of the pedo stuff, idk how he comes back with anything that we can put any stock into. 

Drake is rapping on the tracks but some of his angles are weird. Kendrick making Drake say “Drake is not a name you will see on a s*x offender list” is hilarious.

pretty sure what actually happened is someone told Kendrick that Drake was gonna say the Dave Free/DV stuff and Kendrick decided to also lie about Drake. Now they’re having a cap off. 

saying he fed it is a good spin but the whole song is just Drake reading off the Drake fan Reddit, they came up with the angles for the song lol.

9 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Drake is rapping on the tracks but some of his angles are weird. Kendrick making Drake say “Drake is not a name you will see on a s*x offender list” is hilarious.

pretty sure what actually happened is someone told Kendrick that Drake was gonna say the Dave Free/DV stuff and Kendrick decided to also lie about Drake. Now they’re having a cap off. 

saying he fed it is a good spin but the whole song is just Drake reading off the Drake fan Reddit, they came up with the angles for the song lol.

Yeah but the focus is still on Kendrick to proves he's not lying, otherwise no one can believe anything he says moving forward.

I'm glad Drake is getting clowned for the "I'm too famous to be apart of that and not get arrested" though. Has he been living under a rock? 

On 5/6/2024 at 8:41 AM, JonStark said:

Logically, lets think about this.

I will admit to lean Kendrick on this overall, but do we really think Drake is some sort of criminal mastermind? They both need some semblance of proofs for some of their claims here. If I decide to negate the fake daughter, the "allegations", and the domestic abuse because nothing substantiates it (and this is a rap beef, so lying is the game), based on content, I would still lean Kendrick. I'd say Drake has had the 2nd or 3rd best track in this back forth, but the top 4 to me are all Kendrick minus that one spot.