Week 9 GDT

TheVillain112

@Hunter2_1 I'll put it this way, I don't think it will happen, but I feel like Mahomes should catch as much "criticism" (bad word, but I can't think of a better one right now) as Brady and Rivers have for "well, they're just dumping off to guys in the short-and-medium areas and those guys are getting YAC" with regard to a number of these scores, but he's not.

Ultimately, a score is a score and that's the aim,  But I'd like to see some sort of leveled-playing field in terms of how/when we're going to blow smoke up a guy's butt about great counting stats.

1 minute ago, The LBC said:

@Hunter2_1 I'll put it this way, I don't think it will happen, but I feel like Mahomes should catch as much "criticism" (bad word, but I can't think of a better one right now) as Brady and Rivers have for "well, they're just dumping off to guys in the short-and-medium areas and those guys are getting YAC" with regard to a number of these scores, but he's not.

Ultimately, a score is a score and that's the aim,  But I'd like to see some sort of leveled-playing field in terms of how/when we're going to blow smoke up a guy's butt about great counting stats.

i would love it if rodgers would friggin check down more

Just now, Malfatron said:

i would love it if rodgers would friggin check down more

He may be past that point where it's ingrained into his psyche as his natural approach.  Up until Ty was getting reps at RB (which took a slew of injuries IIRC) and now Jones, has he really ever had a weapon aside from Cobb who was used as the checkdown option we see in that Walsh brand of WCO?  I don't really remember one.

Archived