Week 9 GDT

TheVillain112

1 minute ago, The LBC said:

I continue to ask... how does a DC play against Norv and not know that these reverses are coming at least twice per quarter?  They're like Reese's Cups in the bowl of Halloween candy to Norv, he can only look at it on the play-sheet for so long before he cracks and has no other choice but to call the play.

It's crazy.  I'm pretty sure we're averaging at least 15 yards on reverses this season.

Just now, game3525 said:

Is it me or is Ben moving a lot better this year then the last couple of years?

He's lost 20 pounds in the off-season. I would say at the start of the year this was the case. Unfortunately, he was relying on it too much which is why he looked like crap. It helps that the line has really gelled the last 4 games giving him all the time in the world. I mean, against the Bengals, he literally was never touched.

1 minute ago, kingseanjohn said:

The Robinhood movie looks horrible

Well, you know... because what we had all really needed, nay been clamoring for was another Robin Hood movie...

I like Taron Egerton as an actor, but I feel horrible he tied himself to this dreck.

9 minutes ago, iknowcool said:

Christian McCaffrey has played 98% of the Panthers offensive snaps this year and has only missed 1 snap in the last 3 games.  Hasn't missed any today.  Incredible for a RB.  

Give Norv a work horse back and he is going to use him. 

Archived