Week 9 GDT

TheVillain112

2 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Literally all Rammy does...

Actually that's an exaggeration.  Trolling intends to incite.  Rammy's talking just to talk half the time.  He's not directing it at particular fanbases.

(Or perhaps you ought to go back and read what tyler edited into the post I quoted, because it's about as blatant as trolling gets.)

4 minutes ago, tyler735 said:

That is his name. And there is plenty of trolling being done by other people

Would you like me to quote what you edited in, or would you just like to shut up, accept that you were in the wrong, and not do it again.

You're not in a position to be trying to defend your action, dude.  Just shut up and accept you screwed up and were fortunate to not get a formal warning.

Just now, The LBC said:

Actually that's an exaggeration.  Trolling intends to incite.  Rammy's talking just to talk half the time.  He's not directing it at particular fanbases.

(Or perhaps you ought to go back and read what tyler edited into the post I quoted, because it's about as blatant as trolling gets.)

Calling us (saints fans) scrubs isn't looking to incite? Saying my tampon fell out because I didn't want to do a sig bet isn't looking to incite in the Rams forum? Please..

Archived