Lions signed Bruce Ellington& waived Ameer Abdullah (claimed by Vikings)

flyguy1609

2 hours ago, ET80 said:

I didn't know the Texans even released Bruce. Hmm.

must have been the corresponding move to the DT trade.

I always liked Bruce, his problem with the niners was staying on the field, but when he was on the field he always made plays. He should have a nice role in that offense after Golden Tate left. Hes quick and does well after the catch.

45 minutes ago, N4L said:

must have been the corresponding move to the DT trade.

Looks like it, makes sense. If the Texans didn't grab DT, pretty sure Ellington would be active.

46 minutes ago, N4L said:

I always liked Bruce, his problem with the niners was staying on the field, but when he was on the field he always made plays. He should have a nice role in that offense after Golden Tate left. Hes quick and does well after the catch.

Pretty much the same story in Houston. He had a good rapport with Deshaun Watson, really made some nice plays - but would suffer some big injury mid season. Hope he does well in Motown.

5 hours ago, diehardlionfan said:

Detroit.....rearranging deck chairs on the Titanic.

Celebrating 50 years of incompetence.

This was a good move, not sure what you have to complain about. Your team is moving in the right direction. 

22 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Perhaps a data dump of Lions offensive schemes/checks? Or is there a need at the position?

They just played the Lions and beat them convincingly. Doubtful.

Roc Thomas is injured and Dalvin Cook hasn't been reliable. I'm guessing Thomas goes on IR. Otherwise MN would be at 5 RBs, not including the FB.

Archived