The Burbs Mafia is over! TOUCH MASSACRED EVERYONE

Dome

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

No.  Click on their profile page?

But I’ve been between Touch or Rag being the one yelling at Orca in their chat.  That’s why I initially gave them both an @ to weigh in on this situation, before I @ everyone that had yet to do so.

Yup. You can see their activity as well as the peoples profiles that have visited them.

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:
4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Well, he said it.  And now Pickle has said it happened multiple times.  So, why were you so off on orca’s scum meta?

Cause I tend to not read most of what they say.  Hurts my brain.

I buy this. I think Rags would hang the out to dry. Possibly even bus them if the odds favored it. 

8 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Yup. You can see their activity as well as the peoples profiles that have visited them.

Yeah, my old forum functioned the same way.

I saw post history when I initially looked at profiles, but did not see a last active statistic.

People should come play 🤷🏼‍♂️

6 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I buy this. I think Rags would hang the out to dry. Possibly even bus them if the odds favored it. 

Same.  But, I might be interpreting differently.  This game, I understand, but was Ragnarok in any of those games where it happened?  If so, it was probably a major development in that game, which is pretty huge to ignore to the point of having no awareness.

Also don’t really understand the ostensibly fake reasoning for Orca not being scum then.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

You are probably alone. I never make it through a game without 50%+ of the players checking mine. 

We had some issues with people abusing something similar on our old forum.  But what you described is similar to what was accepted on our old forum.  

I don’t know that the visits are necessarily incriminating without some greater context, though, as there are many reasons to visit a profile.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

We had some issues with people abusing something similar on our old forum.  But what you described is similar to what was accepted on our old forum.  

I don’t know that the visits are necessarily incriminating without some greater context, though, as there are many reasons to visit a profile.

Mafia doesnt visit mafia. 

Just now, VikeManDan said:

What is a jester role?

Everyone voting for him will die. 

1 hour ago, SwAg said:

Would love to hear from @DingoLadd, @squire12, @Pickle Rick, @James, @bcb1213, @theuntouchable, @Nazgul and @Ragnarok so no one can conveniently abstain from our first major in-thread development :)

Reading up, I'll chime in here and there but don't expect much from me on D1.

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

Like looking through post history because this forum's topic search is hot garbage.

1 minute ago, VikeManDan said:

What is a jester role?

could be a fool which is roughly 

• Can visit one person every night.
  • The visit does nothing.
  • Wins the game upon being lynched.
  • Can win with the town instead, while receiving substantially less points.

Archived