TNF GDT: Carolina Panthers at Pittsburgh Steelers

Malfatron

4 minutes ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Your team got most the calls in both games this year and still couldnt win.   Sad.

Damnit. I wasn't going to say anything and evend eleted a post I was going to make but you had to say it and make me co-sign!

3 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

IF you don't want your coaching staff, we'll take them.

You don't want Jim Schwartz in the 4th QT, I promise you!

Titans Panthers, Vikings.

His refusal to blitz, put Mills on a Island, call a prevent defense despite ”Dominating" yes dominating the first 3 QTs is absurd.

Cost the Eagles 3 wins!

2 minutes ago, One Punch Man said:

Lmao. On a serious note.. After this season, I’d offer Conner a 5-Year, 40 million dollar contract and tie him down before the price keeps going up. 

I don't know about that. I get the idea but rookie contracts for RB's are so low priced and less valued now that seeing them get a second contract is going to a take tremendous amount of continued success and the ability to be a two-way back. 

The position value can be found in mid-rounds.

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

James Conner's pretty good. I  have a feeling that Bell is internally livid the way the season's gone. I'd bet he was hoping Conner would struggle and he'd get that big payday he wanted. With Conner being so good, Bell's seen his leverage evaporate.

I think he was hoping to be back as a Steeler ala Emmitt Smith's holdout but he's still getting paid just as much next FA as long as he's healthy, regardless.

Archived