Random Ravens Thoughts: New Forum Edition

drd23

On 5/8/2018 at 6:10 AM, diamondbull424 said:

Shield

Nick Fury- Ozzie Newsome

Phil Coulson- Eric DeCosta

The Avengers

The Hulk- Orlando Brown: Goes from intelligent, calm, and corny to beast mode in a matter of seconds. He will punish you..

Thor- Hayden Hurst: Long flowing hair. Has the beard. Has the corny humor.

Loki- Mark Andrews: Adopted into the family, he believes he should rule the TE kingdom, but his brother is first born.

Black Panther- Lamar Jackson: A young man who is searching within himself and looking to learn from the old king. He finds out that the old king had serious flaws, but he never stops respecting him. That said, he seeks his own way and looks to become a trailblazer. But he better be careful, this plan of his could be boom or bust. Either way his people will feel the consequences, for good or for bad.

When I think of the draft class as Avengers I feel better with the picks, actually, as weird as that may be ?

Perfect. Love all of them, especially these.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, coordinator0 said:

There are two "sources" from that article, but one is just quoting the other which is this:

So where was that news from yesterday?

People are scratching and clawing to keep this story alive. However, judging from various comments, there are plenty of unintelligent people who buys into it, so I guess the "journalists" get the reaction they want.

3 hours ago, paraven said:

I don't know how informed she is, but she claims Lamar Jackson in fact has not reached out to flacco. So if that's true, did he make all of that up? Wouldn't be good if he did 

I’m confused as to what he made up. Lamar Jackson never said anything about this. This is the national media trying to make stuff up to cause drama.

I’ve watched essentially every interview Jackson has had to this point. The closest he’s come to that statement above is when he was asked, “have you spoken to/heard from Joe Flacco yet?” And he said no.

And why would he? On draft day your phone is getting blown up every which way, you then have to move to a random city, and after spending a little bit of time with your family you’ve got rookie camp.

Flacco has five kids and is equally going to be busy. I’m sure these guys will meet up during OTA’s (along with RG3) and everything will be all good! This is a non story.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, BareYourTeeth said:

When I think of the draft class as Avengers I feel better with the picks, actually, as weird as that may be ?

Perfect. Love all of them, especially these.

Glad somebody liked them. I left out Hawkeye though. I think he’s still on vacation.? 

On 11/05/2018 at 3:40 PM, coordinator0 said:

xD

Joe's fifth child was only born about a month or so. With all those children, and his wife, to look after, I doubt he even remembers to return calls from his parents, so I've no idea how he could remember to return non-existent ones from a new teammate he's not even met yet.

It just goes to show how desperate some in the media are to create controversies, especially in this part of the year, post-draft and pre-Training Camp. 

• Like 1