Minnesota sending Butler to Philadelphia

NYRaider

9 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

Literally take a 2nd for him. Hes a scrub.

I don't think there are very many teams that are going to be willing or able to take on that contract. Wiggins isn't even an all-star caliber player and he's going to be one of the highest paid guys in the league. 

5 minutes ago, Utley said:

Butler isn't toxic.

Fultz has value, although not nearly what he had as a pick

Philly is the third best team in the east.

Wiggins will never be traded.

The east is the better conference.

Eh... still disagree. Houston will figure it out. GS and Houston are top 3 teams. Denver, New Orleans would be top 5 teams in West. LA with Lebron will be a force in the playoffs. Think it’s much more balanced than it was last year though, for sure.

2 minutes ago, MookieMonstah said:

Eh... still disagree. Houston will figure it out. GS and Houston are top 3 teams. Denver, New Orleans would be top 5 teams in West. LA with Lebron will be a force in the playoffs. Think it’s much more balanced than it was last year though, for sure.

I’d rank the top 8 as:

Golden State

Toronto

Boston

Philadelphia

Denver

Milwaukee

Portland

Houston

No real guarantee that Houston figures it out. They’ve got some major issues and appear to be scapegoating Melo.

To me this trade was all about what MN is missing, defense. I'll take Saric and Covington to round out the wolves starting 5 with their defensive talent vs how toxic butler was at the end. I hope that the wolves got the better end of the deal in this because on paper it looks like we got fleeced a bit! 

14 minutes ago, Saosin said:

To me this trade was all about what MN is missing, defense. I'll take Saric and Covington to round out the wolves starting 5 with their defensive talent vs how toxic butler was at the end. I hope that the wolves got the better end of the deal in this because on paper it looks like we got fleeced a bit! 

Butler was “toxic” because KAT and Wiggins’s are bums and don’t care enough.

28 minutes ago, swede700 said:

That's hilarious.  He clearly is a locker room issue.  He's proved it, time and time again.  

What did he do in Chicago? (Honestly don't remember). He seems like the type of guy who maybe pouts if his team isn't up to his standards, which he should be knocked for but it's not the worst kind of locker room problem. People were saying similar things about Kawhi who seems to be working out for Toronto.

Archived