Minnesota sending Butler to Philadelphia

NYRaider

Good for Philly. Don’t really see it as a loss. If Jimmy works out, great. If not, we’ll have money to get another star in FA. Saric is purely a role player that looks maxed out. And Cov, although a willing defender, is a spotty 3-D guy. 

Not a fan. I always have been and will always be a RoCo guy. He gave us everything he had every night even if it wasn't great, although some nights it was. And I've always loved The Homie even if his play this year has been down. However, I agree with Ala that it's because of the International play he logged this year too. Finally, never been a Butler fan even if he's a grinder. Just not a fan of the way he handled this situation in Minnesota or the miles on his body. Also don't like that this means Muscalla and Chandler will be getting more minutes. 

3 minutes ago, showtime said:

Can't wait to see the problems that will arise in the Philly locker room now. 

I don't really like this trade.  The person that should have been traded or even cut is Markelle Fultz.  The guy is so bad.

Shut your filthy mouth!

3 minutes ago, showtime said:

Can't wait to see the problems that will arise in the Philly locker room now. 

I don't really like this trade.  The person that should have been traded or even cut is Markelle Fultz.  The guy is so bad.

Yeah, Fultz at this point might have to have the Sacramento pick attached to him to be traded.

Not a bad trade for Philadelphia.  Butler should like Simmons and Embiid a lot more than Wiggins and KAT because they play defense...but they are both still immature and that might annoy him.  We'll see.  It was worth a shot, though I do like both Saric and Covington.

Just now, seminoles1 said:

Yeah, Fultz at this point might have to have the Sacramento pick attached to him to be traded.

Not a bad trade for Philadelphia.  Butler should like Simmons and Embiid a lot more than Wiggins and KAT because they play defense...but they are both still immature and that might annoy him.  We'll see.  It was worth a shot, though I do like both Saric and Covington.

I was just thinking that... They probably can't even trade Fultz at this point, so maybe they try to salvage as much as they can this season.  Stats show the team really declines when both Simmons and Fultz are on the court at the same time.  So they can't even play their two #1 overall picks together... which is awful.

I'm not a huge fan of Butler.  He plays the game hard and I really like that about him, but he just causes so much drama everywhere he goes.  Plus, he's a RFA after this season.  So that's the guy that the 76ers want to try and lock-up?  They should give Klay the key to the city and try to get him.

1 hour ago, dante9876 said:

Yall taking this butler is a cancer and toxic a lil to far. He really ain't that bad. 

Not really. Caused a ton of **** at both stops. If things don't go how he wants them to, he throws a fit. I wouldn't touch him with a 10 foot pole.

Archived