week 10 - Game Balls and SLappers -

WizardHawk

GBs - 

LVE - Awesome game. Going to be a stud.
Zeke - Best game in long time. 
OL - Looked like old selves for most part, Tyron especially. Su'a-Filo did really well as fill in. 

HM - 

Dak - best game in some time. Still has to get rid of ball better. Comes with a huge asterisk tho....easy to look good when other team's top 3 CBs are out. 
Cooper - He's made a difference. Was worth #1, despite popular opinion. 

SLappers - 

idk....Maher starting to show true colors and defense between the 20s ??

GB: 

LVE - He's a stud and I am glad he's replacing Lee. Jaylon had a nice game as well.

Zeke - He just destroyed the Eagles the entire game.

OL - I know it's one game. But this OL looks like a different animal with Connor Williams gone. If they have another showing like this next week, Williams will probably ride the bench the rest of the year. Collins kind of bounced back this game also. 

SL: 

Maher - Can't trust him. Every kick is a gamble. Makes me appreciate what Bailey did for so many years.

Game Balls

LVE - Incredible game. He’s looking more and more like a potential franchise LB.

Jaylon Smith - He was brilliant as well. 

Byron Jones - He had a superb game overall. It was hard to notice because you never heard his name called, but that’s how we know he had a great game.

D-Law - Just pay the man. 

Zeke - He coud’ve had an even better game had Linehan called better plays.

Clappers

Scott Linehan - Honestly, his play calling is atrocious. We all know that Quincy is terribly limited as a QB, so not running the ball in multiple red zone trips is the opposite of effective. It’s flat out STUPID.

And if Quincy keeps sacking himself because he refuses to throw the ball, he should be benched.

2 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

We beat the eagles and some of you are upset. 

I think it's clear where I give the jockstrap.

I really feel a majority of the posters would like us to loose all the remaining games to get rid if JG and Dak while I understand the hate at JG I also realize odds are against lucking into a QB any better then Dak and as Jones is in charge don’t expect any coach better the JG who might be trash during the game is good getting players ready for the game

GB goes to Linehan believe it or not. He finally called pass plays where Dak was allowed to take 5 and 7 step drops. It is plainly obvious that Dak is not a WCO QB. His information processing sub-routine is too slow. He needs to get back into a deep pocket where he can see the pass rush and receivers at the same time while having the option to ramble and scramble.

Edit really have to add a clapper and a major one at that for the special teams. Yeah the opening kick return helped get us points but after that it was bad Real bad.  Penalties when they punted and short punts from our normally good punter lead directly to Philly syltayinf in the game and us having real bad field position the whole first half.   

I don't know how long this will last (probably not past next weekend), but this is the best Monday has felt in quite a long time.

LVE - Total stud already. Man.
Amari Cooper - Makes an enormous difference for this offense. Legit #1 receiver.
Jaylon Smith - The fact that he's getting overshadowed by LVE shows how great LVE has been. Jaylon has been a revelation himself.
Marc Colombo - OL back on track, baby
Zeke - Obvi

1 minute ago, ///mcompact said:

Can you show us a few of those posts?  I can't imagine anyone hating that win on the Road against the Super Bowl Chumps.

My stupid puppy ate my laptop charger, so I have to post my phone right now. But there's one particular individual that said I am no longer allowed to make the game day thread because we won. He also went into the Eagles for him and yelled at them for losing the game to us.

I'm convinced he's not a real Cowboys fan.

16 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

My stupid puppy ate my laptop charger, so I have to post my phone right now. But there's one particular individual that said I am no longer allowed to make the game day thread because we won. He also went into the Eagles for him and yelled at them for losing the game to us.

I'm convinced he's not a real Cowboys fan.

Rules is rules. You run the GDT till we lose.

Archived