Pro Bowl predictions

JAF-N72EX

5 hours ago, Jimmy Austin said:

Who cares. The Pro Bowl is stupid. 

fans in this poll probably only want certain players on their teams to get the recognition. Agree the pro bowl is lame,  but it's good to see new players make the squad and get their due. It's lame when players keep getting selected and shouldn't be there. 

steelers I would consider legit would be:

Decastro - given

AV (maybe alternate, not dominating but a solid LT, consistency is AV's motto)

Pouncey - playing better than in recent years, I have been a critic of his in the past as he is overrated, so he would be an alternate at best but he has played really good at times  

AB - given

Ben - maybe an alternate,  since  Rivers, Mahommes and Brady would be ahead unless Brady doesn't rebound. Of course Luck has been playing great so ben wasting the first month as usual costs him here

Heyward - maybe 

Haden - maybe

It's not easy to make the pro bowl . JuJu is a nice WR2 but there are all the WR1's thats deserve the spot

Despite being a steelers fan, I can only say AB and DDC are given true pro bowlers, the rest could miss the game to others as mentioned.  So many players out there that deserve the roster spot, and I am not being biased.

18 hours ago, Superman(DH23) said:

Bears I voted for

QB Trubisky (it was totally a homer vote, idc

WR - Allen Robinson (430 TDs and 4 TDs in 7 games)

TE Trey Burton (tied for 3rd in TDs)

OT Charles Leno (having best year of his career

OC Cody Whitehair (back to being a dominant center

DT Akiem Hicks (Beast)

OLB Khalil Mack (duh)

CB Kyle Fuller ( 4 picks)

FS Eddie Jackson (5 total TOs, 2 TDs)

Mu guess is 5 of those guys get it.

Bryce Callahan is a guaranteed snub as he is not on the ballot and he has been just absolutely ridiculous this year filling up the stat sheet.  Best NB in the NFL this year.

Dammm

you have no shame holly cow 

11 minutes ago, TENINCH said:

All of them except Khalil Mack

Kyle Fuller is leading the league in INTs.  Akiem Hicks is playing as well as DT in the league.  Eddie Jackson is leading the league in Takeaways.  Those guys should be locks.  Charles Leno has been a top 3 OT this year, shocking IK believe me, but credit where credit is due.  And Cody Whitehair has been the best OL on the best pass protecting unit in the league.  

1 hour ago, Superman(DH23) said:

Kyle Fuller is leading the league in INTs.  Akiem Hicks is playing as well as DT in the league.  Eddie Jackson is leading the league in Takeaways.  Those guys should be locks.  Charles Leno has been a top 3 OT this year, shocking IK believe me, but credit where credit is due.  And Cody Whitehair has been the best OL on the best pass protecting unit in the league.  

That's Bs.. How can Akiem be playing "as well" as any DT in a league where you have Donald and then Cox.. Then Geno. LOL. 
Robinson really? His numbers are worse than Kupp and he's missed games.. Robinson wouldn't even start on our team let alone the probowl. 

The rest are so whack there's no point. It's obvious you have those glasses on. 

1 hour ago, El ramster said:

That's Bs.. How can Akiem be playing "as well" as any DT in a league where you have Donald and then Cox.. Then Geno. LOL. 
Robinson really? His numbers are worse than Kupp and he's missed games.. Robinson wouldn't even start on our team let alone the probowl. 

The rest are so whack there's no point. It's obvious you have those glasses on. 

Donald is a beast and obviously his pass rush numbers are stupid.  But Akiem Hicks run defense numbers blow Donald's out the water.  Thing is, Hicks pass rush numbers are just behind Donald's.  And if you think Fuller and Jackson and the OL is whack you really arent paying attn.  But I guess once again, we'll see soon enough

Here's my ballot:

AFC:

QB: Mahomes, Big Ben, Luck

RB: Hunt, Gordon, Conner

FB: Nix

WR: Hopkins, Hill, Brown, Shuster

TE: Ebron, Cook

DE: Watt, Dunlap, Jones

DT: Casey, Ogunjobi, Heyward

ILB: Edmunds, Williamson

OLB: Chubb, Watt, Clowney

CB: Johnson, Gilmore, Harris, Fuller

SS: Adams

FS: Bates

K; Fairbairn

RS: Switzer

P: Cook

NFC:

QB: Brees, Goff, Ryan

RB: Kamara, Gurley, Barkley

FB: Ham

WR: Thelen, Adams, Cooks, OBJ

TE: Kittle, Howard

DE: Jones, Clark, Paul

DT: Buckner, Clark, Reed

ILB: Martinez, Hicks

OLB: Mack, Kerrigan, Kennard

CB: Jackson, Peterson, Webb, Benwikere

SS: Johnson

FS: Bethea

K: Lutz

RS: Jones

P: Pinion

Couldn't compare stats to do offensive line vote or a ST vote. 

4 hours ago, Superman(DH23) said:

i absolutely adore statements like this. it's what i live for. 

Archived