Pro Bowl predictions

JAF-N72EX

Garrett, Schobert and maybe Ward are about the only deserving players on the Browns. We clearly missed Schobert when he was out for a few weeks, and he's been better than he was last year when he made the Pro Bowl. Nick Chubb would have possibly been deserving of it had he played more during the first seven or so weeks of the season.

9 hours ago, kyle21121 said:

Rivers

Gordon

Derwin

Those are the Charger locks this year I feel I think a few guys deserve some talk Melvin Ingram and Desmond King (much better as of late) I feel have a shot and he probably doesn’t have the production for his position but Keenan Allen is still amazing. Running game is electric and the ball is spread around more. Casey Hayward has been up and down but he’s a name. Ekeler had a hot start but has been much more of a compliment than playmaker lately. Perryman is now out for the year. Joey Bosa and Hunter Henry had they been healthy would likely be probowl calibur as they are top of their position type players. I’m probably forgetting some guys doing this off the cuff aswell. Idk though as units they’ve been very good on both sides of the ball most of the year but I mean only the three I listed scream pro bowler this year. 

Keenan should get in. He looks better this year then he did last year. But you are right, game script has really hurt him statistically this year.  I would add Pouncey to your list of Chargers who should be considered. He has been lights out and major reason why the running game has improved this year. 

4 hours ago, ET80 said:

Yeah, one of the more obvious bait attempts in a while. It's so obvious, it's actually kinda funny. 

4 posts above mine was someone replying in confirmation to someone else crying about Brady getting more credit than he deserves.

I'm just pointing out how incredibly pathetic that sentiment is.

Sorry if that hurts your feelings.

6 hours ago, SkippyX said:

4 posts above mine was someone replying in confirmation to someone else crying about Brady getting more credit than he deserves.

I'm just pointing out how incredibly pathetic that sentiment is.

Sorry if that hurts your feelings.

Oh, I'm fine. It seems like you're the one who is triggered at the thought of besmirching the name of Thomas Edward Patrick Brady...

49ers will have Kittle, that should be a no brainer. He has at least a competitive argument as first team all pro. 

Maybe Buckner, I suppose, but that DT field is tough to crack. 

Sherman will probably get in. He's had a very good season overall. Then maybe Staley or McG. Staley has been the better overall tackle probably with regards to pass blocking and run blocking, but McG has been a beast in the run game. Other than that, not really anyone of note. Maybe Robbie Gould. 

On 11/15/2018 at 1:36 AM, 3rivers said:

steelers I would consider legit would be:

Decastro - given

AV (maybe alternate, not dominating but a solid LT, consistency is AV's motto)

Pouncey - playing better than in recent years, I have been a critic of his in the past as he is overrated, so he would be an alternate at best but he has played really good at times  

AB - given

Ben - maybe an alternate,  since  Rivers, Mahommes and Brady would be ahead unless Brady doesn't rebound. Of course Luck has been playing great so ben wasting the first month as usual costs him here

Heyward - maybe 

Haden - maybe

It's not easy to make the pro bowl . JuJu is a nice WR2 but there are all the WR1's thats deserve the spot

Despite being a steelers fan, I can only say AB and DDC are given true pro bowlers, the rest could miss the game to others as mentioned.  So many players out there that deserve the roster spot, and I am not being biased.

One game later but Connor is an obvious one, and so is Watt. Ben is also probably somewhere close to Luck and Brady, Steelers fans votes will get him in over Luck though if they stay this way.

Archived