Pro Bowl predictions

JAF-N72EX

On 11/22/2018 at 4:31 PM, pigsooie5 said:

I don’t even know how you could make a genuine argument as to why Eddie Jackson does NOT make it. Best Safety in the NFL right now 

The best overall? He's the best ballhawk but not best overall. Top 5 for sure.

He's the new Darren Sharper.

For the Chiefs:

Mahomes, Hill and Kelce are obvious. Would be nice to see Schwartz getting in as RT. The best tackles are almost all in the NFC so he may have a shot. Not sure he has the name recognition though. Dee Ford should be in too. 

On 11/23/2018 at 4:35 PM, Blackstar12 said:

The fact that Luck is 11th in pro bowl voting is funny even Eli Manning is ahead lol.

fan voting (which can be done on twitter now) is and will always be a bit silly, All-Pros are the important accolade

Miami's list is short:

CB Xavien Howard - He's an All-Pro, period, he simply doesn't allow completions and he is currently the league's best ballhawk, full stop. He's doing it with a bottom-third pass rushing unit. He has shutdown every elite WR he's lined up across over the past 20~ish games. He's going to get paid this offseason if he Dolphins have any sense whatsoever, and it'll be record money.

OT Laremy Tunsil - After a rookie year at LG, and re-acclimating to LT last season, Tunsil's third season he has been shutdown in pass pro and quite good moving forward, fantastic in space. I don't believe he's allowed a sack this season, and he's been playing next to various trash bags at LG all year.

On 11/19/2018 at 2:30 PM, BigMountainGoat said:

For the Bills, Tre White probably will do, he's having another great year, and isn't be overshadowed by Lattimore any more. 

Micah Hyde might get in again. He hasn't been as good as last year when he got in, but is well known so will pick up votes.

Matt Milano won't get in, but should.

Milano should definitely be selected. I really hope he does. He deserves it. I think he is the only one that does

Archived