Pro Bowl predictions

JAF-N72EX

Cmon now Supe. You're getting out of hand here brother. 

On 11/14/2018 at 7:41 AM, Superman(DH23) said:

Bears I voted for

QB Trubisky (it was totally a homer vote, idc

I'll give you a pass on this for admittance lol. 

WR - Allen Robinson (430 TDs and 4 TDs in 7 games)

Yes but over 30% and 50% of those numbers came just last week. Arob has not been a pro-bowler and most definitely would not get the nod over the others.

TE Trey Burton (tied for 3rd in TDs)

This is not really a homer pick because I almost picked him as well. He's been playing great for us. Unfortunately,  there can only be 2 TE's and if voting ended today Kittle and Ertz would win it, hands down.

OT Charles Leno (having best year of his career

OC Cody Whitehair (back to being a dominant center

I agree with the bolded. Hiestand has worked wonders--no more bad snaps and both are very solid play in pass pro.

Leno is no doubt having his best year but that doesn't mean he has been good enough to warrant a PB.

DT Akiem Hicks (Beast)

This I might actually agree with. Not sure what his "competitors" are looking like but he has been a beast.

OLB Khalil Mack (duh)

Agreed. He needs to stay on the field though.

CB Kyle Fuller ( 4 picks)

Meh. He struggled a little to start the year but if he continues to play at the same level he has in been lately, then I would agree. But as of now, I can't do it.

FS Eddie Jackson (5 total TOs, 2 TDs)

I agree. 

Bryce Callahan is a guaranteed snub as he is not on the ballot and he has been just absolutely ridiculous this year filling up the stat sheet.  Best NB in the NFL this year.

I agree with this as well. In fact, I didn't even know he wasn't even on the ballot until you mentioned it which is ridiculous beyond belief. 

9 minutes ago, JustAnotherFan said:

Cmon now Supe. You're getting out of hand here brother. 

I'll give you a pass on this for admittance lol. 

Yes but over 30% and 50% of those numbers came just last week. Arob has not been a pro-bowler and most definitely would not get the nod over the others.

This is not really a homer pick because I almost picked him as well. He's been playing great for us. Unfortunately,  there can only be 2 TE's and if voting ended today Kittle and Ertz would win it, hands down.

I agree with the bolded. Hiestand has worked wonders--no more bad snaps and both are very solid play in pass pro.

Leno is no doubt having his best year but that doesn't mean he has been good enough to warrant a PB.

This I might actually agree with. Not sure what his "competitors" are looking like but he has been a beast.

Agreed. He needs to stay on the field though.

Meh. He struggled a little to start the year but if he continues to play at the same level he has in been lately, then I would agree. But as of now, I can't do it.

I agree. 

I agree with this as well. In fact, I didn't even know he wasn't even on the ballot until you mentioned it which is ridiculous beyond belief. 

Looking back thru all the WRs Arob is a stretch right now, I stand by the rest.  Leno is a top 3 rated OT, believe it or not, credit where credit is due.  Fuller is leading the league in INTs and that's a year after his statistically dominating season last year where he didnt catch the football.  

Being honest, I cant believe people think it's such a stretch to have probowlers from a top 5 offense AND top 5 defense.  Especially 4 probowlers from the #1 defense in the league.  I would be shocked if the 4 defenders dont make it.

6 minutes ago, Superman(DH23) said:

Looking back thru all the WRs Arob is a stretch right now, I stand by the rest.  Leno is a top 3 rated OT, believe it or not, credit where credit is due.  Fuller is leading the league in INTs and that's a year after his statistically dominating season last year where he didnt catch the football.  

Being honest, I cant believe people think it's such a stretch to have probowlers from a top 5 offense AND top 5 defense.  Especially 4 probowlers from the #1 defense in the league.  I would be shocked if the 4 defenders dont make it.

I Agree with ya but I'm not too sure the voters would because the Bears aren't a high profile team due to being a dumpster fire for so long. 

Hicks/Mack/Jackson/Callahan would be my 4 right now without thinking twice.

On 11/13/2018 at 8:21 PM, rich homie said:

Brady absolutely does not deserve to be in the conversation, although I have no doubt he'll get voted in.

Actually the Pro Bowl is an over glorified popularity contest and Brady is one of the most popular players, so yeah he does. Also by this logic neither does Rodgers.

Since this has turned into a "for my team" thread...

Colts:

Andrew Luck, Eric Ebron, Darius Leonard, Ryan Kelly, and Quenton Nelson should be in the conversation based on their play.  I haven't followed the rest of the league enough to know if they are realistic or not.

29 minutes ago, base615 said:

Why is the Pro Bowl being voted on with half the season left to play?

It has been that way for decades for now. It used be week 10 (which you could only read about through SI or PF). This is just the time they pick to start the debates.

Brady does have 17 TDs and 7 picks which is not a great TD to INT ratio this year.

I have not watched as many Patriot games this year but I am pretty sure 2 of those 7 picks hit Gronk and Edelman in the hands on MNF vs the Bills.

• We have had to hear crap about how the Patriots were lucky to beat the Bills because the offense was so bad
    • Odd how receivers playing volleyball instead of football make a game closer than it should be.

These QBs should get votes ahead of him in the AFC:

• Mahomes
  • Rivers
  • Watson
  • Roethlisberger (based on 1 game vs Carolina)

He may finish the year 3-0 against those guys.

Enjoy your pathetic jabs against the 41 year old GoaT by trying to compare him to some loser who gets in on name recognition alone.

We will always find your anti-Brady tears delicious.

12 hours ago, SkippyX said:

Enjoy your pathetic jabs against the 41 year old GoaT by trying to compare him to some loser who gets in on name recognition alone.

hooooo boy i haven’t seen bait this blatant in a very long time 

ten points for trying champ 

Rivers

Gordon

Derwin

Those are the Charger locks this year I feel I think a few guys deserve some talk Melvin Ingram and Desmond King (much better as of late) I feel have a shot and he probably doesn’t have the production for his position but Keenan Allen is still amazing. Running game is electric and the ball is spread around more. Casey Hayward has been up and down but he’s a name. Ekeler had a hot start but has been much more of a compliment than playmaker lately. Perryman is now out for the year. Joey Bosa and Hunter Henry had they been healthy would likely be probowl calibur as they are top of their position type players. I’m probably forgetting some guys doing this off the cuff aswell. Idk though as units they’ve been very good on both sides of the ball most of the year but I mean only the three I listed scream pro bowler this year. 

7 hours ago, Shady Slim said:
19 hours ago, SkippyX said:

hooooo boy i haven’t seen bait this blatant in a very long time 

ten points for trying champ 

Yeah, one of the more obvious bait attempts in a while. It's so obvious, it's actually kinda funny. 

Archived