Vikings @ Bears GDT

Nads786

3 minutes ago, malak1 said:

Glad we got the win. Biscuit had a few boneheaded plays, but the Vikes have a good D and Zimmer was able to confuse him a bit I think. 

For a second year QB he did just fine. Could have been better but also could have been worse. This is one of his biggest tests so far and I'd say he passed.

42 minutes ago, topwop1 said:

Great team win. Although Mitch had a few ugly moments overall he did what he needed to do on offense while the defense dominated.

Don't be fooled Minnesota still has a very good defense and Zimmer is a good coach... they will make it tough on young QB's. I'm not discouraged by Mitch's performance one bit. He's going to have these types of games.

All that matters is we got the W and control our own destiny from here on out. Good time to be a Bears fan.

My biggest regret is that I have but one like to give.

3 minutes ago, Pool said:

For a second year QB he did just fine. Could have been better but also could have been worse. This is one of his biggest tests so far and I'd say he passed.

Agreed this isn’t Cutler playing in his 5th year. This is his second year. 

I hated that hit he took from smith tho just brutal.

2461i84.jpg

Hahaha.  Good game Bears fans.  You have looked good in the wins you had up until tonight, but so far you hadn't beaten anyone that was really a good team, so this win proved to me that you are definitely for real.  I think our defense can handle our offense, but your defense should worry EVERYONE that you play!  The Monsters of the Midway are undoubtedly back!  My Vikings will have to try and make up a game and a half and hopefully, it will come down to the game at US Bank Stadium where we can pull out a victory.  It isn't going to be a cake walk though, that's for sure.  Great game tonight, and good luck the rest of the way.  See you again in Week 17. 

That game was far too intense!  Cannot believe how good the Bears D looked.  Mitch maintains the status quo for another week, as the haters found fuel, the boosters can say he did enough and the rest of us say "dunno yet, arrow up?"

The one point that I didn't hear made, was how absolutely ******* nasty the Vikings were on D.  I don't mean play-wise, but in terms of hard hits and cheap shots, there was a LOT of plays where it looked like they were trying to end a guys night.  And early in the game, did anyone else see a Vikings player way after the snap grab and toss a Bears players glove?  I think the refs mostly kept it in check after a while, but they came to hurt.  

I have some situational questions.

Why when we are in prevent do we let receivers catch 15 yard passes on sidelines and step out of bounds again and again?  Is it not CW to play the boundaries in those situations and force the middle?

Why do we always concede the flat on fourth and short? Why isnt everyone playing up? That's what everyone else does.

Why don't we play the screen when down yardage is 15 yards plus? Seems to be the go to call from every team. 

You know, Allen Robinson has been irking me all season because he’s been a non factor in every game but one but yesterday on Mitch’s 2nd int, he ran this half *** vegetable route (that may or may not have caused the int or maybe it was just overthrown), was standing still when the pick was thrown and then made the laziest effort ever in going after the defender. Literally jogged at him and let the guy get 20-30 yards more than he should’ve. Officially not a fan of this guy anymore. 

Archived