Week 12 Packers (4-5-1) at Vikings (5-3-1) 7:20pm NBC

ThatJerkDave

1 minute ago, hitnhope said:

We seldom run slants or crossing patterns.  Teams don't have to defend the middle of the field.  We get killed by these plays, but don't put them in our offense.

Right now we don't have enough OL left to run a successful passing game though.

they run them every game just not thrown

Just now, cannondale said:

At the end of the day - we just don't have enough talent. We drafted like poop and too many guys stealing big money

And McCarthy is gonna get the blame for it and the rest of Aaron's career is going to hinge on a 6% shot at getting the right head coach.  So glad Packer fans are cheering that. 

2 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

I hate that the Walking Dead is the nail in Mac's coffin. Would've rather he got the chance to go down swinging. All that said, he's had enough chances and Gite has shown he doesn't care about excuses, just results.

Was for Sherman too.  We were real beat up in his final season.  If anything, it helps him get another opportunity.

1 minute ago, Cheech said:

I told you 3 hours ago that we're one or two injuries away from a **** show.

Well, here we are.

Well it's a good thing we drafted Spriggs high a few years ago, even trading away a future pick to secure him, because that's THE KEY to avoiding bad OL play.

Oh, wait...

1 minute ago, cannondale said:

At the end of the day - we just don't have enough talent. We drafted like poop and too many guys stealing big money

I think we def have some bright spots, but you're 100% correct. A lot comes off the books next year, and I still think we have a big window with Rodgers. Gute is going to get this house in order.

1 minute ago, cannondale said:

Yep.

Just please do not discuss who it is that is responsible for that lack of talent, poopy drafting, and handing out of bloated contracts.

Just now, Toddfather said:

I think we def have some bright spots, but you're 100% correct. A lot comes off the books next year, and I still think we have a big window with Rodgers. Gute is going to get this house in order.

But I’m getting older.  I might die before then.

Archived