SNF: Purple People Eaters @ the Monsters of the Midway

riceman80

2 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

I've never seen a player dance in one spot without moving as much as Stefon Diggs. Dances for 5 minutes for an extra .5 yards. Doesn't actually make anyone miss.

Yea but you see how much the defenders respect his speed and escapability. It's impressive.

7 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Yeah that's where I'm at as well in regards to the Bears, I really don't see anyone other than the Rams or Saints coming out of the NFC, just clearly the most talented 2 teams. Thing is, I feel like defenses always seem to step it up and/or offenses take a step back in the postseason... and this offense has shown me enough that they could have a good day against the Rams or Saints and hang ~30. 

I'm not freaking out about our D until Talib comes back. If they still play poorly with Talib, I'll be worried. He'll be back after the Chiefs game.

4 minutes ago, St Vince said:

I guess you forgot about the 2015 Broncos. That defense by itself carried that team to a championship Manning was horrible that year. The Bears are just about on that level on defense.

1.) Completely different teams. The 2015 Broncos at least had two elite Wide Receivers and enough offensive talent to make plays to hang with great offenses like Pittsburgh and New England.

2.) No... No they're not. And that's even factoring in that the 2015 Broncos wasn't considered an Elite Elite Defense until the Playoff Run.

3.) The Offenses in the NFL that season would be like the 5th best Offense in the NFL this season. And currently the 4 I would say are better are poised to make the post-season.

3 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

I've never seen a player dance in one spot without moving as much as Stefon Diggs. Dances for 5 minutes for an extra .5 yards. Doesn't actually make anyone miss.

Diggs is very good in the open field after the catch

5 minutes ago, St Vince said:

I guess you forgot about the 2015 Broncos. That defense by itself carried that team to a championship Manning was horrible that year. The Bears are just about on that level on defense.

The Bears defense has been put on its back by Rodgers, Brady, and Osweiller. Not quite the 2015 Broncos.

Archived