Game 11: LAKE LAKE LAKE LAKE CARP

ReggieCamp

1 hour ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

It’s a restaurant serves crappy wings, light beer and hypertension to a non-discerning customer base.

Unfortunately they have the best wings in my area. There were 2 locally owned places that were always the best wings around my entire childhood and young adulthood. The last 8 years or so they have slowly gotten worse and worse with a cheaper and cheaper product while prices got higher. It I want really good wings I have to drive over and hour or I cook them myself which is not worth it unless I have numerous guest. I have my own garlic parm recipe and I do wings twice a year once in July for a camping outing and New Years Eve. Other than that when I crave wings BWs is all I get. 

1 hour ago, Kiwibrown said:

I can feel the America in your post.

That's cold but in this case correct.

I have been to one twice, the first time out of curiousity and second necessity (traveling, no car and it was the only game in town within walking distance).

Below pedestrian.

31 minutes ago, bruceb said:

That's cold but in this case correct.

To be fair all i know about the USA comes from TV, wikipedia and this forum. 

31 minutes ago, bruceb said:

I have been to one twice, the first time out of curiousity and second necessity (traveling, no car and it was the only game in town within walking distance).

Below pedestrian.

2 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

I can feel the America in your post.

Think it was Trevanian in Shibumi who referred to Australians as Americans in training.

Y'all are close to Australia and I presume it was people from there that settled New Zealand.

Therefore....

Btw: What in the hell is a Zealand and where is the older one?

2 minutes ago, bruceb said:

Think it was Trevanian in Shibumi who referred to Australians as Americans in training.

Y'all are close to Australia and I presume it was people from there that settled New Zealand.

Therefore....

Btw: What in the hell is a Zealand and where is the older one?

We aint no damn aussie foools.

Old Zeeland is in Holand, we were found by the dutch (a part from the Maoris who had been here for 500 years) but claimd by the anglos, so they changed the name from nova zeelandia to New Zealand. 

what is more creative is that the our two big islands are called the north Island and the south island. 

4 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

Old Zeeland is in Holand, we were found by the dutch (a part from the Maoris who had been here for 500 years) but claimd by the anglos, so they changed the name from nova zeelandia to New Zealand. 

what is more creative is that the our two big islands are called the north Island and the south island. 

Knowing this I have a much higher level of respect for you and, I guess, Hornby.

4 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

you're welcome

7 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

giphy.gif 

Archived