Game 11: LAKE LAKE LAKE LAKE CARP

ReggieCamp

29 minutes ago, Activated10 said:

I think Bengals gonna win and become Hue Jackson revenge game. Remember when Bills beat the Lions and Jim Schwartz got carried off the field. I see something similar happening with Bengals and Hue Jackson 

I just have such a hard time even picturing Hue Jackson being part of a win...

6 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:
36 minutes ago, Activated10 said:

I think Bengals gonna win and become Hue Jackson revenge game. Remember when Bills beat the Lions and Jim Schwartz got carried off the field. I see something similar happening with Bengals and Hue Jackson 

Should our players carry him off after we win?

4 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Lost his last game before joining the Browns in epic meltdown fashion and then proceed with that ugly 3-36-1 record and he is now 0-3 since joining the Bengals. An impressive 3-40-1 over 3 different stints. He also lost 4 of his last 5 games as a head coach before becoming a head coach again in Cleveland.

36 minutes ago, Activated10 said:

I have a hard time seeing the Bengals lifting Hue.

1 minute ago, TheeRealDeal said:

Lost his last game before joining the Browns in epic meltdown fashion and then proceed with that ugly 3-36-1 record and he is now 0-3 since joining the Bengals. An impressive 3-40-1 over 3 different stints. He also lost 4 of his last 5 games as a head coach before becoming a head coach again in Cleveland.

Stop jinxing us

Archived