Game 11: LAKE LAKE LAKE LAKE CARP

ReggieCamp

I have rarely if ever participated in the game day discussion one here because I have gone to a friends house to watch the game as long as I can remember. I found out recently that he is moving so that won't be happening anymore. I don't have cable and I have spend over 200 on an antenna and still don't get enough signal to pick up CBS. Is there any other way I can watch Browns games that is affordable?

12 minutes ago, TheeRealDeal said:

I have rarely if ever participated in the game day discussion one here because I have gone to a friends house to watch the game as long as I can remember. I found out recently that he is moving so that won't be happening anymore. I don't have cable and I have spend over 200 on an antenna and still don't get enough signal to pick up CBS. Is there any other way I can watch Browns games that is affordable?

I do youtube tv for $40 a month

14 minutes ago, TheeRealDeal said:

Check your PM

1 hour ago, TheeRealDeal said:

Sports bar?

Convince another friend to get Sunday Ticket.

1 hour ago, TheeRealDeal said:

Youtubetv + location guard (set location to Cleveland) 35 dollars a month 

35 minutes ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Sports bar?

Convince another friend to get Sunday Ticket.

I did BWs for a season and that was 30+ ever Sunday.

I literally only watch Browns games. I will watch movies on Netflix late at night some times, but I haven't watched TV in years. I am always out of the loop when people starting talking about the hottest new shows, names whatever. Because I don't watch TV I really didn't want to pay much for 3 hours a week. Apparently I live too far in the middle of nowhere for an antenna to work. I already pay for Netflix and Hulu that I never watch so I really don't want to add cable to the mix.

I looked into the youtube tv ideas. I like it best so far because I can cancel it after each season is over with no penalty. 

24 minutes ago, TheeRealDeal said:

I did BWs for a season and that was 30+ ever Sunday.

I literally only watch Browns games. I will watch movies on Netflix late at night some times, but I haven't watched TV in years. I am always out of the loop when people starting talking about the hottest new shows, names whatever. Because I don't watch TV I really didn't want to pay much for 3 hours a week. Apparently I live too far in the middle of nowhere for an antenna to work. I already pay for Netflix and Hulu that I never watch so I really don't want to add cable to the mix.

I looked into the youtube tv ideas. I like it best so far because I can cancel it after each season is over with no penalty. 

Did you get it resolved yet? If not, pm me.

3 hours ago, TheeRealDeal said:

I just moved to an area that doesn't support DirecTV and Att Uverse doesn't have NFL Sunday ticket so I been going to BWW and have everyone enjoy me anguish In pain

Archived