Favorite Divisional Rivalries

Blazer026

Curious to what everyone's favorite divisional rivalries are.  

AFCE- New England/New York

AFCN- Pittsburgh/Baltimore

AFCS- Houston/Indianapolis

AFCW- Oakland/Denver

NFCE- New York/Philadelphia

NFCN- Chicago/ Green Bay

NFCS- Atlanta/ New Orleans

NFCW- San Francisco/Seattle

6 hours ago, Malfatron said:

AFCE- Miami/ buffalo (ne doesnt have a rival)

Brady on the road in Miami is my favorite rivalry. He's a loser in South Beach, 7-9 lifetime. Think about this mind-boggling stat: Tom Brady would need to continue playing until the year 2020 and win three road games in a row if he'd like to retire as a winner in Miami. 

1 minute ago, FinSting said:

Think about this mind-boggling stat: Tom Brady would need to continue playing until the year 2020 and win three road games in a row if he'd like to retire as a winner in Miami. 

Sorry to rain on this, but this doesn't seem too unattainable...

7 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Sorry to rain on this, but this doesn't seem too unattainable...

Seems like this year's Patriot's "road game in Miami" was already played, when they flew down to Tennessee and lost to the Titans. So Brady will prolly drop 6 TD's in Miami this season. 

2 minutes ago, PapaShogun said:

All time for me would be 49ers/Rams. 

I watched Vince Ferragamo and Wendell Tyler have some good games, but didn't expect anyone to pick Rams-49ers as an all-time rivalry! In the grand scheme, that dealio is rather one-sided...

13 minutes ago, FinSting said:

I watched Vince Ferragamo and Wendell Tyler have some good games, but didn't expect anyone to pick Rams-49ers as an all-time rivalry! In the grand scheme, that dealio is rather one-sided...

A lot of 49ers fans don't know about the 49ers/Rams history. They're our oldest rival, but most fans don't recognize that. I think it's a combination between younger fans and also both teams haven't had a prolonged period were they were both good at the same time since the 80's. 

Archived