GB's and Clappers: Foreskins at Dallas

HDsportsfan

GB: The offense as a whole.....from the stand point of no turnovers.

Overall good O-line play and running game. Gave up a few sacks (1 or 2 probably Daks fault)

A gold star for Amari Cooper.

The defense as a whole. Even tho they dragged a$$ in the middle of the game but still did well. Stuffed the run and had three picks.

Slappers: SL still and forever.

Game Balls:

Quincy (2nd Half) - That TD run was as well earned as any I’ve seen. He did a great job.

Zeke - Ho hum. Another day, another 120 rushing yards and ~150 total yards from scrimmage and a TD.

Cooper - I still don’t know if he was worth a 1st because Quincy may never be able to fully use him, but he was great today.

D-Law - The more he plays, the higher his price tag goes. 

Slappers:

Quincy (1st Half) - As great as he was in the 2nd half, he was equally as poor in the 1st.

Jason Garrett - Another game, another terribly managed game. He really is bad.

Scott Linehan - Once again, he pulls Zeke off the field in 3rd down and keeps passing the ball from inside the 5 yard line. We all know that Quincy is limited as a QB, but Linehan is making his worse as a player because of his horrifyingly bad play calling.

GB.  Dak -  delt very well with terrible red zone play design   Made a number of good plays NO major mistakes.   Cooper  - Zeke 

HM - DL and LB.  did good limiting run game all day though they struggled containing the QB

clapper special teams.  Have up two huge returns that lead directly to points. 

HM. - secondary. Washington had wide open WR all game and their TE killed us  only saving grace got two interceptions even those they were on terrible passes play calling at times it makes no sense I understand the lack in some ways the lack of run calls inside the 5 as our OL was dominated by their DL all game despite the 120 yards from Zeke but man we’ve got to have better play calls if we’re not running it 

—-///

Personally I thought Wash OL and DL out played ours Wash routinely got pressure on our QB with just a 4 man rush while we struggled to get consistent pressure even with blitzes

It was a win so who really cares, but here we go....

GB:

Cooper - still worth the #1.
Dak - Excellent 2nd half. Solid 3-4 games in a row for him. 
Defense - yay for turnovers. 

SLappers:

Zeke - great game and all, but you're a grade A dumba$$ for putting Dak in the barrel. You know it's going to be a penalty, use your head stupid.   
OL - Run blocking was good, pass blocking not so much. 

Archived