Week 12 GDT

Superman(DH23)

2 minutes ago, PapaShogun said:

Mike Evans (5 seasons) joined Randy Moss (6) and A.J. Green (5) as only players in NFL history with 1,000 receiving yards in each of their first 5 seasons.

Impressive. 

He never gets love as a top WR. He's never really mentioned alongside Brown, Hopkins, OBJ, Julio, Green - but he's talented.

2 minutes ago, AntonChigurh said:

Hue was holding Baker back.

Disappointed since Hue was touted to be a offensive guru

Bruce A as the Head Coach for the Cleveland Browns next year would be good for Baker and the Browns.

Russell Wilson is an elite qb. Pete Carroll Holds him back

Jameis Winston is an egnima. There are times where he plays like an elite qb and then there are times he wants to throw the ball down field every play. pleased to see he knows what checkdowns are finally.

Bakers thoughts on Hue

https://mobile.twitter.com/MaryKayCabot/status/1066811591042232322

Just now, ET80 said:

He never gets love as a top WR. He's never really mentioned alongside Brown, Hopkins, OBJ, Julio, Green - but he's talented.

Your right, but I feel the same thing can be said for Green. He is almost never mentioned in the Hopkins, Julio, OBJ ect conversation but I feel he is everybit as good as them

1 hour ago, EL Guapo said:

Bad loss for the Giants. Eli made some mistakes which hurt and the third quarter offense killed them 

Doubtless, somewhere, The Mellow One is rolling out his latest campaign to promote The Glory That Is Geno Smith- he of the 1 completion for 1 yard, and 3 carries for -3 yards this year- squealing and exulting that the Giants should have turned the reins over to Ol' Busted Jaw this year. Doubtless also is that he is reading this, as he apparently monitors  my posts in secret, deep within his grotto; perhaps he has an alarm that sounds on his PC. While I agree with Mellow and others that the Giants need a new QB, I cannot embrace Geno as The Savior. Just to be sure, I re-read Mellow's shrill pro-Geno arguments, and while so passionate was his rhetoric that the tears trickled down my fat little cheeks for almost three seconds, I just can't envision Geno as a starting NFL quarterback.

Image result for Geno Smith

3 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Most people easily consider him in that 5-10 interchangeable range. I, personally, have had him as high as 4 a couple of years ago. Until Mike Thomas emerged this year I had Evans just behind Julio in the NFC South and thought he might surpass him, TBH.

1 minute ago, BlaqOptic said:

Wait... What kind of stupid *** rule is that?! The Defense does not have to actually recover the ball to get possession there? That may be the STUPIDEST rule in NFL history.

Yeah, this rules makes zero sense. 

When there is a fumble and no one recovers it, it goes back to the offense.

Just now, BlaqOptic said:

Wait... What kind of stupid *** rule is that?! The Defense does not have to actually recover the ball to get possession there? That may be the STUPIDEST rule in NFL history.

hahaha that rule has been around forever I feel like but RARELY do the stars align enough for it to actually be enforced

1 minute ago, BlaqOptic said:

.....This can't be the first time you've seen this rule applied.

1 minute ago, AkronsWitness said:

hahaha that rule has been around forever I feel like but RARELY do the stars align enough for it to actually be enforced

I know that it's the rule, but it literally makes no sense. Anywhere else on the field and that's the offense's ball. But somehow because it's the end zone the D get rewarded for luck? Just makes absolutely no sense.

Archived