Week 12 GDT

Superman(DH23)

Just now, showtime said:

On a different note, the Broncos probably have the best home field advantage in the league, so it's not too bad to lose there.

They really do. 

That is why I get so annoyed how they get such a favorable schedule to start the year. 

1 minute ago, blizofoz45 said:

Just for that I'm going to stream Denver sports radio for the rest of the night.  Always great to hear from fans whose team just beat a better team but wanted to lose.

As a Patriots fan living in Denver, their sports radio is among the most homerish in the country

Just now, game3525 said:

They really do. 

That is why I get so annoyed how they get such a favorable schedule to start the year. 

People who haven't spent a few days in this altitude do not understand it. I was here for a year and it wasn't until I seriously started working out intensely that I was able to get back the performance I had prior to living here. And no coming out here for a week to practice isn't going to change that either. 

7 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I know you're in the moment but the only thing this interception does is hurt your draft position and increase the probability Vance Joseph keeps his job.

We won and beat a pretty good team at that. I don't really care about that stuff right now TBH.

Archived