TACT XIX: Totally Worth A 1st, Thanks Oakland!!

D82

My stepdad told me a story from when he was overseas in the Navy. Him and some of the other guys were in a restaurant and eating what he said was one of the best tasting meals he had ever had. He didn't know what it was though, and was trying to ask the server but they had a huge language barrier. He said they went back and forth trying to understand what the server was saying, and finally she called another lady over. The server told the other lady what was going on and she looked at my stepdad and said, "Meowwww..."

Edited by DaBoys

4 hours ago, DaBoys said:

My stepdad told me a story from when he was overseas in the Navy. Him and some of the other guys were in a restaurant and eating what he said was one of the best tasting meals he had ever had. He didn't now what it was though, and was trying to ask the server but they had a huge language barrier. He said they went back and forth trying to understand what the server was saying, and finally she called another lady over. The server told the other lady what was going on and she looked at my stepdad and said, "Meowwww..."

You guys really need to stop

7 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:
4 hours ago, DaBoys said:

My stepdad told me a story from when he was overseas in the Navy. Him and some of the other guys were in a restaurant and eating what he said was one of the best tasting meals he had ever had. He didn't now what it was though, and was trying to ask the server but they had a huge language barrier. He said they went back and forth trying to understand what the server was saying, and finally she called another lady over. The server told the other lady what was going on and she looked at my stepdad and said, "Meowwww..."

You guys really need to stop

At my daughters birthday party this summer on of the dads was telling me that he was at a restaurant in a foreign country and ended up eating horse.  

There was a Vietnamese restaurant in Mason City, Ia that was caught serving dog. They ended getting shut down after one of the owners was found stealing dogs around town. This happened probably 10 years ago. 

Edited by WizardHawk

3 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:
6 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

There was a Vietnamese restaurant in Mason City, Ia that was caught serving dog. They ended getting shut down after one of the owners was found stealing dogs around town. This happened probably 10 years ago. 

yeah ¬¬

I wish I were lying. True story.

Since we're still talking about food. I started a diet a few weeks ago mainly consisting of honey BBQ wings can I buy Frozen. V8 juice so I can get my veggies, and occasionally a protein shake when I do some exercising. After 3 weeks I feel very good overall and have not tired yet of the food. I do eat other things and cheat too often, at this moment I can say I feel okay.

Edited by resilient part 2

But I'm not going to lie, psychology plays a big role and feeling good. On that note the amount of time I've been feeling good also coincides with Dallas playing really well. Today I am not really feeling as good makes me wonder how much of a role Dallas as losses playing in this. It shouldn't happen but it does

1 minute ago, resilient part 2 said:

But I'm not going to lie, psychology plays a big role and feeling good. On that note the amount of time I've been feeling good also coincides with Dallas playing really well. Today I am not really feeling as good makes me wonder how much of a role Dallas as losses playing in this. It shouldn't happen but it does

I used to get really down after a Cowboy loss. Now I just sleep it off and move on. It's just a game. 

4 minutes ago, D82 said:

I used to get really down after a Cowboy loss. Now I just sleep it off and move on. It's just a game. 

Yeah I know this to life is so much bigger than a cowboy loss, and yet I do think subconsciously it plays some role whether bigger or smaller than I think

Edited by resilient part 2