Rams Jenga Piece

goldfishwars

Who is the Jenga piece Rams Can't Afford to Lose?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the Jenga piece Rams Can't Afford to Lose?

• Aaron Donald
    • Jared Goff
    • Sean McVay
    • Todd Gurley
    • Wade Phillips

Although they have improved talent-wise over the past couple of years, McVay has to be the answer. He came in and completely changed the culture from a losing franchise to expecting to win if the gameplan is properly executed week-in and week-out. After the terrible run from the early 2000s to 2016, I am honestly still not accustomed to how good this team is. It is still weird to me. It's like it hasn't hit me yet.

The defense has been under performing to say the least so I don't think you can say Wade is the Jenga Piece.

Todd/Goff/Donald all started in the Fisher era and you can make the case that they just needed time to develop into what they are now, but with all 3 of them playing at their current level, I think that speaks volumes of what McVay has brought to the franchise.

The answer is McVay - 110%

25 minutes ago, JMG5 said:

Goff looked like a bust before McVay got there. Easily McVay.

IMO, this says more about how bad Jeff Fisher was.

McVay definitely helps Goff. But I think he would be a top 10-12 QB with any semi-competent HC/OC. 

Well since the defense sucks so it can't be Donald or Wade.

Goff is only good because of McVay and the weapons so it can't be him.

Gurley is only good because of McVay and the OLine.

McVay isn't as good as Pederson and Payton or Reid so it can't be him besides we know it's all the players.

So clearly the answer is Les Snead since he drafted or traded for all the pieces and was the GM when McVay and Wade were hired.

16 minutes ago, patriotsheatyan said:

The people saying that McVay made Goff are probably the same people who voted for Barkley in the 2016 “Goff vs Matt Barkley” thread. 

The answer is the QB.

Trent Dilfer would feel so much better after reading this knowing it wasnt the dominant defense Brian Billick built that won him the SB. 

20 minutes ago, patriotsheatyan said:

The people saying that McVay made Goff are probably the same people who voted for Barkley in the 2016 “Goff vs Matt Barkley” thread. 

The answer is the QB.

Probably the same people who took Randy Moss in the Freddie Mitchell vs Randy Moss thread too. smh.

Archived