Week 13 Arizona @ Green Bay GDT "I"

skibrett15

4 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Everybody's just upset because we're not losing.  That's literally the truth. 

The Cardinals lost by two points to the Bears, 3 points to the Seahawks, 10 points to the Vikings, 12 points to the Chiefs, but if we don't beat them by 37 points on a poor weather day we suck. 

I just hate how so many people don't want to enjoy watching football.  Why do you watch?  There are 16 games guaranteed for your team each year, so why even watch if you just hate, hate, hate, hate and only focus on the bad things and not the good things? 

It's so annoying reading these GDT.  Literally 70% of people who post in these doesn't even want to have fun or enjoy themselves, they're just using this as a venue to ***** and moan. 

If they didn’t look like garbage I wouldn’t be moaning 

4 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

The Cardinals lost by two points to the Bears, 3 points to the Seahawks, 10 points to the Vikings, 12 points to the Chiefs, but if we don't beat them by 37 points on a poor weather day we suck. 

I just hate how so many people don't want to enjoy watching football.  Why do you watch?  There are 16 games guaranteed for your team each year, so why even watch if you just hate, hate, hate, hate and only focus on the bad things and not the good things? 

It's so annoying reading these GDT.  Literally 70% of people who post in these doesn't even want to have fun or enjoy themselves, they're just using this as a venue to ***** and moan. 

Self righteous much?

6 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

I see your point but honestly I don’t know what else you’d expect. This team has been too good for too long for its fan base to embrace this. 

5 minutes ago, ThatJerkDave said:

Ghosts? Spiders? Ghost spiders? The Wolfman? 

1 Million dollars or your worst favorite animal/critter/bug has it's size tripled....do you take it?

For example I'm not taking the million if it means all hornets are now the size of hamsters.

Just now, Cpdaly23 said:

You seriously happy with the product you see on the field today?

No.  Of course I'm not.  Yeah, I want to see us dominate.  But I'm not gonna NOT enjoy what I get.  Football is one of the most limited pastimes there is.  I'm going to do my Goddamndest to enjoy what I get.  Jesus.  It's like... if I absolutely hate a movie, I stop watching it. 

Just now, packfanfb said:

Give it a rest man.

No.  It's annoying.  Yeah there are things to be upset about, but try enjoying it.  I picture people like you seeing an incredible Davante Adams TD catch from one of the best receivers we've ever had with incredible field awareness going, "Great!  THERE GOES A FULL DRAFT SLOT GODDAMNIT!" 

1 minute ago, KFP7 said:

1 Million dollars or your worst favorite animal/critter/bug has it's size tripled....do you take it?

For example I'm not taking the million if it means all hornets are now the size of hamsters.

I think everyone would be pretty mad at me if silverfish were 3 times bigger.  Those things really creep me out.

Archived