Week 13 Arizona @ Green Bay GDT "I"

skibrett15

Just now, packfanfb said:

How about a sack? And I mean a sack where one of our guys beats one of there guys straight up. Maybe?

Aren't we either leading or like top 3 in sacks?

And this with pretty much trash at edge. And now our best interior rusher is down for the season to.

Just saying I think asking for more sacks is pretty greedy for what we have and what we've done with what we have.

1 minute ago, packfanfb said:

How about a sack? And I mean a sack where one of our guys beats one of their guys straight up. Maybe?

Matthews probably would have gotten there if he wasn't held on the penalty.  Does that count? I mean, it is close and still a negative play for the offense. 

Just now, incognito_man said:

And this with pretty much trash at edge. And now our best interior rusher is down for the season to.

Just saying I think asking for more sacks is pretty greedy for what we have and what we've done with what we have.

best interior rusher is Daniels right?  Clark didn't go down?

Just now, incognito_man said:

I'm talking about today, against a rookie QB who is just begging to throw a few INTs if we get any pressure on him. 

Archived